JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
All the games from Quantic Dream were never about gameplay, more about cinematic visual story telling. Almost like most VN's here. They just sprinkle the qte and the walking to keep the player engage.
I know i love their games, Especialy Detroit is an amazing story

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
the short hair chick looks amazing. Kind of looks like some actress that I can't remember.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The render look nice but I'm gonna waiting for more content. I hasn't even play detroit yet.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for First Public Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Rimbaud

Apr 15, 2018
The black girl in this game is really, really hot. Even hotter than the ones in TimeStamps Lost Love and Haley's Story - two other games with hot black babes.
Yeah for real. What exactly is supposedly wrong with the black woman's render? I can't see the complaint. I mean, use image a3_24.jpg in the games directory as an example. That shit is fucking great. The only way you can really look at that image and say that isn't an attractive woman is if you just flat out hate wide noses. No way to change your opinion on that, I suppose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: frozenfeet

imansou

Jul 14, 2017
Hi, my name is Connor. I'm the sexbot sent by Cyberlife *procedes to strip*

Is this what we should expect from this game? lmao

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes