[Public] Divimera R3 - Release:

untitled.png

Links:
  • ~ PC/Linux:
  • ~ Mac:
  • ~ Android:
Changelog:
  • Continuation of the story.
  • Spellings correction on the previous version.
  • Reworked music and optimization of the backgrounds.
/!\ Warning /!\ If when you load a previous save, you get a sort of empty screen, this is normal, just move to another location (by clicking on where you should be one of the navigation hotspots (the grey smoke) or using the map) and it will reload correctly the files. This is caused by some optimization made, I reworked the whole organisation for the backgrounds in the game and for future versions.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
[Public] Divimera R3 - Release:

View attachment 1363919

Links:
Changelog:
  • Continuation of the story.
  • Spellings correction on the previous version.
  • Reworked music and optimization of the backgrounds.
/!\ Warning /!\ If when you load a previous save, you get a sort of empty screen, this is normal, just move to another location (by clicking on where you should be one of the navigation hotspots (the grey smoke) or using the map) and it will reload correctly the files. This is caused by some optimization made, I reworked the whole organisation for the backgrounds in the game and for future versions.
HELL THE FUCK YES! Can't wait to download to check out the new update, thank you for sharing it on the site

mogetsu

Dec 23, 2019
finished the update fairly quickly, did i miss something? i even tried out giving the flower to miss hale instead of the gardener

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still playing but damn this update was so good, but so many tough choices to make to the point that I wish in the future you will giving us a Guide for us to know which choice will be the best and guaranty to trigger H event Redikal . The candle choice are easy but the doctor choice is really hard, his offer sound tempting but I want to give those rose for Hale more
Edit: Holy shit I nearly jump out of my seat with that prisoner part, goddamn that island filled with some Lovecraftian supernatural shit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
The update is smaller than the last one, it was also accomplished in half the time to be fair. The content is made a lot of facultative bits so you really need to try the different possibilities to get the most of it. We are already working on R4 for one week now (R3 was released 10 days ago).
thevoid089 Nice lol. Yeah, there will be a guide coming out with either R4 or R5, but it's in the plan.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The update is smaller than the last one, it was also accomplished in half the time to be fair. The content is made a lot of facultative bits so you really need to try the different possibilities to get the most of it. We are already working on R4 for one week now (R3 was released 10 days ago).
thevoid089 Nice lol. Yeah, there will be a guide coming out with either R4 or R5, but it's in the plan.
Oh! Very nice, can't wait for R4 to be release in the near future. I think so far I have choose the best option to romancing lady Hale
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and Charlotte
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, both of them flushed hard and show they viewed MC with a more positive view than before

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
This is the most optimal scenario for both cases yes, if they blushed without showing anger, you min-maxed them correctly.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn! The only annoying character so far in the game are that old maid, that hag always get in between MC and his nanny Lily. Hopefully in the future we can do something about her, either be nice and try to appease and make her least annoying or go fuck it by put her back to her place. Whatever it was she need to stay away and let MC confess his feeling for Lily

xxxLNxxx

Oct 3, 2018
Alright, so was the update super extra ridiculously small or I missed something? Went inside the church and spoke with prisoner. Is that it? I also gave flowers to the lady and spoke with some other people. Was there something else?

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Alright, so was the update super extra ridiculously small or I missed something? Went inside the church and spoke with prisoner. Is that it? I also gave flowers to the lady and spoke with some other people. Was there something else?
2 other choices for the flower and 1 choice for the candle means you can only see the "meat" of the update by replaying/exploring other options.

xxxLNxxx

Oct 3, 2018
2 other choices for the flower and 1 choice for the candle means you can only see the "meat" of the update by replaying/exploring other options.
That hardly can be called meat tho, that's not even tofu meat. Its just a variation on a small inconsequential conversation.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to look like i'm complaining on free stuff. Just genuinely wondering if I missed some scene somewhere since game warns you can't go back at certain location. Guess that was it tho.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
That hardly can be called meat tho, that's not even tofu meat. Its just a variation on a small inconsequential conversation.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to look like i'm complaining on free stuff. Just genuinely wondering if I missed some scene somewhere since game warns you can't go back at certain location. Guess that was it tho.
My guess is that they've put that "no turning back" warning as a way to warn players of when a version is coming to an end (although Idk why it was added at the town square part, that should've been for last version I believe, not sure). With that in mind, so far the only scene we have should be with the handjob with the maid and the rest are only action choices that will impact certain scenes in the future.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
The warning is not mean to warn you before a version ends, this is only meant to warn you when you might potentially miss out on certain content by continuing the storyline since some events are locked to a time of the day and won't be pursuable up later.
For example, imagine you are a new player, reach day 2 but go right into the town square without exploring the rest first, in the prior version you will be simply missing out and you wouldn't even know about it since you would be locked immediately without the game telling you that you won't be able to go back anymore.

xxxLNxxx You have no idea what are you talking about, for one month of work, this is decent and I have quite above average standard in terms of content and have seen a lot of shit, did a lot of shit for a lot of projects. I don't know where you are coming from but you clearly don't know how much work that represents and what is the average for a team of our size with this level of polish on the art and everything. In fact, I'm pretty sure you have never worked in your life to say stupid shit like this.

Last edited:

Maou25

May 18, 2019
can someone explain me wtf should i do after i give the flower to hale? i also give the flower to the guy and nothing happens

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Considering the setting and mc being flustered virgin twink, is this game kind of like reversed Tyrant Quest? :unsure: If no then whats the rough estimation in percentage for content where mc will be in control or vanilla content that doesnt have young inexperienced boy x bossy mommy vibe?

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
The warning is not mean to warn you before a version ends, this is only meant to warn you when you might potentially miss out on certain content by continuing the storyline since some events are locked to a time of the day and won't be pursuable up later.
For example, imagine you are a new player, reach day 2 but go right into the town square without exploring the rest first, in the prior version you will be simply missing out and you wouldn't even know about it since you would be locked immediately without the game telling you that you won't be able to go back anymore.
This makes much more sense, I didn't even think of that, ty for the clarification

How do I get into the cellar to grab some wine?
To my understanding you aren't supposed to be able to do so yet.

was the demo support to end on the 2nd night?
Yep, it's supposed to end when you attempt to go to the "residential district" so to speak, with the run-down houses

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes