LokiSan

Jun 28, 2021
It would be nice to make a bitch out of Charlotte, she's just a little brat who needs to be dealt with.

Reactions: Redikal

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Divimera [R2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Divimera [R2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Divimera [R1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Divimera [R1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale"
è stata generata da un fan.
Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-06-28
Version: R2

Slyx

Dec 7, 2018
If this gets regular updates, I can see it becoming really big. Gives me MGQ vibes, but much more high-effort.
Really smooth UI and dialog. Good character art and environments. Very atmospheric. I can't say much about the story since we only really see the start so far, but it's kept my attention, lots of mysteries.

Now it's just a question of whether it gets updates every week or two, or becomes another limbo game that only updates every 3 months with 30 minutes of content. I really, really hope it's the former. Haven't seen a game this polished in it's early releases in a long time.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
If this gets regular updates, I can see it becoming really big. Gives me MGQ vibes, but much more high-effort.
Really smooth UI and dialog. Good character art and environments. Very atmospheric. I can't say much about the story since we only really see the start so far, but it's kept my attention, lots of mysteries.

Now it's just a question of whether it gets updates every week or two, or becomes another limbo game that only updates every 3 months with 30 minutes of content. I really, really hope it's the former. Haven't seen a game this polished in it's early releases in a long time.
Dev already finished 1 game and another one of his games is about to be finished soon too. That should answer your question.
Anyone who played and enjoyed, consider supporting the game. Redikal already proved to be a trustworthy dev, but his games having a hard time to get into a spotlight.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

With Redikal you are guaranty that his game will be finish and not getting abandoned or Dev being lazy and care to milking their own supporters, he have 2 games that 1 are completed and 1 are about to with only the need to add 2 more endings. About the update rate you had to understand 2D need time to drawing especially something as detail as this game so 2 month per update are the minimum and acceptable rate, you can see how well care Dev giving to this project by looking at the background, system, character detail like blinking, clothes, facial expression, pose,.... so I must say it was a crime that until now he didn't got as many attention and his game still not popular as many big games like What a legend, hopefully it will change in the future

Oct 11, 2019
Do we have the option to use the previous save file or are we going to have to replay the entire game? just got the latest update and its not letting me use my previous save file :/

Edit: Reloading back quite a bit seemed to fix my issues hopefully in future updates the transitions are easier.
2Edit: Loading back seemed to just cause more issues down the line for anyone wondering I would just start a new save and speed through to get to the update it only takes a couple mins hopefully the saves get sorted next update.

Last edited:

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
lickmebaby112 I'll try for that to not happen anymore, I put an autosave at the end of R2 before the very end so that would be the one to use in the next version. And I don't plan to update the SDK anymore for now, so that should do the trick I believe.

Reactions: kfrazer099

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Really love the game but the non instant text is a torture for me (end up skipping half of the dialog trying to make the dialog appear).

Can't take credit for this solution since I found it somewhere on this site (and can't remember where) and sharing his solution.
Put one of these in the game folder and you can force instant text on (normally) any Ren'py game.

Apr 1, 2018
Wow did a little snooping around in the game's directory files for anything/scenes I might have missed or done different after the random cliffhanger there at the end and come across these may I say I'm very interested, pumped and HYPED for the next update and where this will go after looking at these...

Aug 18, 2018
Wow did a little snooping around in the game's directory files for anything/scenes I might have missed or done different after the random cliffhanger there at the end and come across these may I say I'm very interested, pumped and HYPED for the next update and where this will go after looking at these...

links are broken, what are the scenes?

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
Thank you very much for sharing the game, both the setting and the designs seemed great to me and also the story is very promising.

4.80 star(s) 72 Votes