RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
Well Kojack has been a favorite of mine for some time now so this is an insta download for me, saw a granny as well some gilf content maybe? anyway gonna try it now. Looks amazing Dev!!

Reactions: Ranma

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ohohoh looks like we have a little gem arising, I will keep an eye on this one

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
no incest :unsure: ,means that the sister will be fucking the natives of the island until we can save her ?:sick::rolleyes:

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
The story is good so far, had me intrigued all the way to the cliffhanger. Ill be waiting on this one. Judging from the scene the sex won't be bad either in the story.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
From the Overview: Will you uncover the island's secrets before they consume you? Or will you give in to temptation and depravity?
Looks like I will not be uncovering many secrets. ;) As they say, I can resist anything but temptation.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The Game is great, (y)
The door by the Butler looks like it would be a front door but takes you to the dining room,
Gone thru the house, kinda stuck on what to do now :unsure:

Routine

Oct 5, 2017
no incest :unsure: ,means that the sister will be fucking the natives of the island until we can save her ?:sick::rolleyes:
Haven't played this yet, but from the fact that she has a nanny and the text in one of the screenshots, isn't the sister 9 years old?

jyristin

Aug 11, 2017
Launching the game just shows a black screen even though the cursor changes and launching the 32-bit exe just causes a popup warning that the program is potentially a virus and refuses to start it. I guess i have to wait until there is more content before i bother troubleshooting

Depressingbro

Oct 27, 2019
-Awesome art
-Milfs
-Fine looking Gilf
-Big tits

this is a 10/10, definetly keeping a close eye to this beauty

EDIT: sister but no incest? what

Reactions: Ranma

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
Haven't played this yet, but from the fact that she has a nanny and the text in one of the screenshots, isn't the sister 9 years old?
where I come from it is even normal to have a nanny and be much older around 18,it is like a maid even,I have not played yet,but seeing that there are almost 6 men in the images and judging by other games with the same idea,I do not disagree that this occurs:cry:

Eranwel

Mar 13, 2020
This game feels SO good so far. During the entire playthrough I was praying 'Please don't turn him into an adult. Please don't turn him into an adult. I want a proper shota game'. If you let us bang the loli sister, that's gonna be bonus points from me

• Haha
Reactions: Orlox and Chimba
4.80 star(s) 67 Votes