fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I enjoyed Tyrant quest, so this might be good. I'm glad it's renpy this time.

"You sister is missing" "island" "no incest tag" just screams "Your sister has been taken and is being used as a cock sleeve".
I'm hesitant to play this for that reason.

It wouldn't be "NTR" but it would still be unpleasant.
Don't let your fantasies run so wild...

Last edited:
Reactions: Redikal

qualia

Apr 24, 2020
much respect for doing something alittle different, art looks amazing and thats a very fuckable old lady on the left..
Ara Ara

wanted to shoutout what looks like a nice variety of male character models, not all just some copy paste generic dude..
its the little things!

Reactions: zobilagrosseteub

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Ok i like this game so far the story seems very interesting and the girls are in a word plump but i have this one consern that NTR content will be part of this game cos the MC is very frail thats what worrys me :unsure:

for those who like NTR games all the more power to you but not my cup of tea

degenerateguy

Dec 28, 2019
Bro the entire time I was fucking waiting for the MC to get NTRd I even checked the tags twice lmao
thank god he didn't

Jun 13, 2018
Not going to lie, when I saw that the MC is the only survivor along side sister and the nanny I was looking for the incest tag. Though it's fine not finding it as there are a number of good games that don't have that tag/content so I have no complaints.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
After unpacking and deleting the rpa files, I got this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The solution was to copy _transparent_tile.png from another game. The file is in /renpy/common. It's caused by the original file being converted to webp, and the game engine doesn't like that, I guess.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
VERY good catch Lorric, really thanks for making that find, I'll make sure not to convert that file in the future. Was that error for windows or another OS?

About little sister, please... You won't be able to bang her, it's not like that, she is the driving force for the storyline this is it.
About NTR there won't be any NTR, actually the character can become more powerful with time and there will be an harem path, he is more like a shonen character (start weak, becomes stronger) than you know, a weakling that everyone will humiliate.

I want to introduce at least one other main girl that will have a slim body, with small tits, small ass but overall thick is the norm but yeah will try to make it more diverse.

Thank you for the comments, it was a very cool read! Keep'em coming

Last edited:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
VERY good catch Lorric, really thanks for making that find, I'll make sure not to convert that file in the future. Was that error for windows or another OS?
I'm on Linux, but I expect others will get the same if they unpack and delete the rpa files. I assume most people don't do that and the proper _transparent_tile.png file must have been hiding in one of those.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Alright, I changed the link for win/linux with a fixed version containing no webp for the renpy source files. Mac OS didn't have the problem. Hopefully, that should take care of it, thanks for reporting

kfrazer099

Apr 6, 2019
Wow, loved the story, the setting. The sound effects are so well done. The characters, their art & design - brilliant, and quite captivating. The game mechanics are neatly explained as well. I'm interested to see how 'sanity' affects the gameplay - quite different what we see in most games where lust or love is in play mostly. I'm so eagerly looking forward to any future update. Org, kudos to your efforts mate. Keep at it, and you'll have plenty of support in the months to come.

• Red Heart

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
kfrazer099 Really appreciated, thank you for the kind words, this really makes me feel better (y)
I'll try to have an update ready by the end of the month, there is only one thing to have in mind in regard to the pace: I'm still in the process of finishing Tyrant Quest my last game, but I should be able to full-time this game in a matter of 2 months or so, I'll keep pushing it as much as possible for now though.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Tyrant Quest had a good release schedule updates came out at a good rate so if that same thing happens with this game im all the more excited to see what comes next

Side note

how will we be able to replenish are sanity meter ?

Reactions: Ranma and Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
I hope I can apply the same release schedule as TQ for this game, that's my hope, this game has a slightly bigger team so this is more challenging but definitely possible and what I'm striving for, thanks for the trust.
To replenish sanity, it would be through the use of consumables mostly and a bit of whatever makes you get closer to finding your sister back.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
will this be more novel like go to story point to story point or will it be semi open world where we can go where we like and repeat lewd content with are heram of girls ? :unsure:

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
Could we have a version with only .32 in the folder? The simultaneous presence of the executable .64 crashes the .32

4.80 star(s) 67 Votes