• ~ PC&Linux: ,
  • ~ Mac: ,
  • ~ Android: ,

Changelog:
- continuation of the story.
- 1 teasing scene with hale.
- 1 teasing scene with charlotte.
- 1 new h-scene.
- added one new location: the gardener shed (this location is located beyond the metallic gate of the garden and is now active starting from Day 1, we added some minor events triggerable in the previous days for this new location).
- disabling voyeur scenes in the options now fully replace the first prostitute peeking event with a new one that makes you entirely avoid the scene.
- translation in Russian and Spanish updated and complete for this version.
- various small fixes and improvements to some existing art backgrounds.
- added cheat engine to the main menu by the use of crystals.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Thank you for your patience!

Divimera R5.1 - Public Release:
Links:
  • ~ PC&Linux: Mirror1,
  • ~ Mac: Mirror1,
  • ~ Android: Mirror1,

Changelog:
- continuation of the story.
- 1 teasing scene with hale.
- 1 teasing scene with charlotte.
- 1 new h-scene.
- added one new location: the gardener shed (this location is located beyond the metallic gate of the garden and is now active starting from Day 1, we added some minor events triggerable in the previous days for this new location).
- disabling voyeur scenes in the options now fully replace the first prostitute peeking event with a new one that makes you entirely avoid the scene.
- translation in Russian and Spanish updated and complete for this version.
- various small fixes and improvements to some existing art backgrounds.
- added cheat engine to the main menu by the use of crystals.
And thank you for your hard work

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
I don't see this in the Latest Updates section of the site. I think the main page needs to be updated too, so that more people see this is out! (I don't know how it works.)

Reactions: Redikal

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure what went wrong, first time I had a problem with a Ren'Py game.
Got this when I tried launching the game:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/spanish/script/location/gate/gate_label.rpy", line 2712, in script
old "Pretend you've never met."
File "game/tl/spanish/script/location/gate/gate_label.rpy", line 2712, in script
Exception: A translation for "Pretend you've never met." already exists at game/tl/spanish/location/gate/gate_label.rpy:2605.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 550, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2519, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 453, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 394, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "Pretend you've never met." already exists at game/tl/spanish/location/gate/gate_label.rpy:2605.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2151n
R5

Sat Feb 5 00:11:39 2022

Any help in solving this issue would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Ranma Did you make a clean installation? I don't think there is anything wrong with the files or I would have heard of it by now hmm, it seems to be detecting a previous translation or something.

Reactions: Ranma

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Ranma Did you make a clean installation? I don't think there is anything wrong with the files or I would have heard of it by now hmm, it seems to be detecting a previous translation or something.
Hi there Redikal.
It wasn't a clean install, as I overwrote the files from the previously part I played, R4.5.
But I had done this for every new version that came out (including other Ren'Py games) and never had any issues.

I just did as you instructed and deleted both files (gate_label.rpy & gate_label.rpyc) inside the folder: game/tl/spanish/script/location/gate/
But then I immediately got this when I tried launching the game:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/spanish/script/location/manor/firstfloor/hallfirst_label.rpy", line 552, in script
old "Apologize for your behavior."
File "game/tl/spanish/script/location/manor/firstfloor/hallfirst_label.rpy", line 552, in script
Exception: A translation for "Apologize for your behavior." already exists at game/tl/spanish/location/manor/firstfloor/hallfirst_label.rpy:319.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 550, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2519, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 453, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 394, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "Apologize for your behavior." already exists at game/tl/spanish/location/manor/firstfloor/hallfirst_label.rpy:319.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2151n
R5

Sat Feb 5 00:54:21 2022

At which point I just said "fuck it" and sent the entire folder: Divimera R5.1/game/tl/spanish/ into a dark oblivion! (which is to say the Recycle Bin)
And lo and behold, next time I tried launching the game it finally let me in, and I was able to pick a language (I play in English, so I was never going to need Spanish anyways) and even Load my previous Save just fine.
Barring any unforeseen futures surprises, I think the issue is "fixed".
Thank you for your help and quick response. (y)

introvtx

May 6, 2017
So you can't trigger these events in in latest release?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The lack of 'rape' and 'sexual harrassment' tags in this kind of artwork is like a crime.
Good game tho
I'd say the lack of 'incest' tag is a much bigger crime, especially considering the MC has a hot sister, but everyone likes what they like. ;)
Either way, I agree, the art is amazing. Does it have music and sound? Because that would be perfect. (y)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'd say the lack of 'incest' tag is a much bigger crime, especially considering the MC has a hot sister, but everyone likes what they like. ;)
Either way, I agree, the art is amazing. Does it have music and sound? Because that would be perfect. (y)
Rule 7 and Patreon would have kill Dev if he add content for MC sister LOL, and yes the game have music and sound effect so have fun

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
get Arabelle quest
run into Lily near da garden
go into da garden
open da gate
go into da garden shed
use da key

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Did anyone find the teasing scene with Lady Hale?
It's the only thing that I missed in this playthrough, I've gone back and tried finding it but with no success.

4.80 star(s) 67 Votes