ckzzz

May 26, 2017
Did anyone find the teasing scene with Charlotte?

Nvm, I found it

Last edited:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
How can i get the scene with Arabelle in the river? do i have to do something for her to get on her good side before doing her quest or something like with Molly?

Last edited:

scoutfromtf2

Mar 10, 2020
How can i get the scene with Arabelle in the river? do i have to do something for her to get on her good side before doing her quest or something like with Molly?
Before you get the lock of hair from Isaac give her the candle you pick up at the church. Then play on through the rest of the quest.

Ddraigon

Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2020
Divimera [R5.1] [Redikal]

Original PC: 1.04 GB
Original Mac: 1.00 GB

Compressed PC (251 MB):
Compressed Mac (217 MB):

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Decided to start over again and goddamn the new small additions really make it worth it, the sound those monsters make really terrifying and make me feel more curious to find out in the future when MC finally can get out of the town and explore the forest

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Thank you for your patience!

Divimera R5.1 - Public Release:
Links:
  • ~ PC&Linux: Mirror1,
  • ~ Mac: Mirror1,
  • ~ Android: Mirror1,

Changelog:
- continuation of the story.
- 1 teasing scene with hale.
- 1 teasing scene with charlotte.
- 1 new h-scene.
- added one new location: the gardener shed (this location is located beyond the metallic gate of the garden and is now active starting from Day 1, we added some minor events triggerable in the previous days for this new location).
- disabling voyeur scenes in the options now fully replace the first prostitute peeking event with a new one that makes you entirely avoid the scene.
- translation in Russian and Spanish updated and complete for this version.
- various small fixes and improvements to some existing art backgrounds.
- added cheat engine to the main menu by the use of crystals.
YEEEEET

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
The game looks interesting i'm going to try out for the first time but i have to ask as a harem player and dont like to see the woman that i'm going to get later on (love interest) with another man. When you close off the voyeurism does it still happens offscren but you just don't see it? Or nothing happens at all? Or does it replace it with something else like rather seeing that scene do we see them talking or something? Especially i've seen the post about the next update on your patreon that a love interest Lady Hale is going to have that kinda scene too.

I kinda remember (i think, sorry if i'm wrong) in the first or second release of the game you said voyeurism scenes was only going to be for random woman on the streets getting gangbanged or whatever something like that. So i needed to ask while technically not ntr, is this system kinda like avoidable ntr?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: verzauberung
4.80 star(s) 67 Votes