marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Ok. So I just started a new game and a rework of the dialogue was really uncalled for especially since it forces us on Lady Hale's Femdom route. Was that really necessary? Wasn't there enough players not playing that route that he forces it on us? I liked better her love route liked it better the other way where there was a choice. I really dont want to play her path if that is the way it is going to go. Some of my old saves work before that and dont get an error. Just dont understand the change and I was really considering supporting the dev also BUT now unless it goes back to what it was then I will most definitely pass on this game, I hate when a developer does this to certain characters. "Oh, Well I didnt like the love route for her so I changed it for everyone to be forced on her femdom route!" Is most likely the excuse for that, not everyone likes femdom and it was nice to actually have a choice in the matter and now we dont.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Can I switch from version R8 to version R10 without starting the game again ? I'd like to be able to keep my old savegame.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
marvelfreak3000
Can you describe the issue, where it's forcing you/what's happening? This is not intentional and might be a bug, the dialogue change were for something entirely different, we didn't change any fundamental on the routes, just refined all dialogues to go with the new art. If it's forcing you on the hale femdom route, this is a bug.

To be exact, the only somewhat fundamental change we made is we reworked the beginning with charlotte, and we had to cut one choice from her for that change to work, in that process we did miss something in the first dinner scene that has been corrected but only will be live in the next version (she becomes mad at you even though she shouldn't). This also led to another issue where Hale became harder to attain, and this is fixed too and will be live in next version.

The femdom route being forced is new to me though, what's happening?

Envy* It should be possible.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
marvelfreak3000
Can you describe the issue, where it's forcing you/what's happening? This is not intentional and might be a bug, the dialogue change were for something entirely different, we didn't change any fundamental on the routes, just refined all dialogues to go with the new art. If it's forcing you on the hale femdom route, this is a bug.

To be exact, the only somewhat fundamental change we made is we reworked the beginning with charlotte, and we had to cut one choice from her for that change to work, in that process we did miss something in the first dinner scene that has been corrected but only will be live in the next version (she becomes mad at you even though she shouldn't). This also led to another issue where Hale became harder to attain, and this is fixed too and will be live in next version.

Ok, thanks !

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I hate when a developer does this to certain characters. "Oh, Well I didnt like the love route for her so I changed it for everyone to be forced on her femdom route!" Is most likely the excuse for that, not everyone likes femdom and it was nice to actually have a choice in the matter and now we dont.
Not everybody likes maledom but literally every dick-for-brains in the hentai making business forces that on us in their stories and nobody complains about that ever. At least here the femdom here makes perfect sense. Lady Hale is a certified boss bitch and you're nothing but a freeloading cast away living in her house. It's silly to think a lovey dovey romance between them where you're treated as an equal would be the natural course of action.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
marvelfreak3000

Ok. Well, when you go up the stairs and Lady Hale is with Lord Hale and they are by the window normally Lady hale is nice to the MC and has him zip her up but she got angry at him for no reason, I am assuming this was part of not being on her path but I was on her path, the next was this choice:

"Strongly decline the offer." [Normal subroute] OR "Defer to Lady Hale." [Submissive subroute] • Is missing and went automatically with the submissive route choice, I hadn't played past that part because I was already upset about being forced on her dom route anyways.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Not everybody likes maledom but literally every dick-for-brains in the hentai making business forces that on us in their stories and nobody complains about that ever. At least here the femdom here makes perfect sense. Lady Hale is a certified boss bitch and you're nothing but a freeloading cast away living in her house. It's silly to think a lovey dovey romance between them where you're treated as an equal would be the natural course of action.
Well, the freeloading part isnt by choice and who's to say that every villain can't have a redemption arc or be in an actual romance with someone that they like and it seems that Lady Hale is into younger guys according to some of the dialogue.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Well, the freeloading part isnt by choice and who's to say that every villain can't have a redemption arc or be in an actual romance with someone that they like and it seems that Lady Hale is into younger guys according to some of the dialogue.
The problem with every villain having a redemption arc is how that rule only ever really applies to female villains and it's lame. Meanwhile The MC not being a freeloader by choice is pretty irrelevant. Lady Hale is in position of power over him where she can demand sex at any time and he doesn't have much grounds to deny her. Because if he does, she can kick him out. I bet if Hale was a man while the MC was a girl, you wouldn't be complaining about him dominating or demanding sex from her, since that's what everybody expects in these scenarios.

4.80 star(s) 68 Votes