Sacred_Lamb

Sep 15, 2024
Lady Hale really out here creating simps, lol
tho the photos showcase her taking at least three guys that aren't the MC which is out of her character for her so I guess it might be an NTR nightmare or just some Fanart by the creator.

Reactions: {0__0} and Ntrsugar

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
Just finished playing the game, god what an amazing experience, from the preview I wasn't too sure if I was going to like the artstyle as much, but it quickly grew on me, the story is interesting and the characters are great. Charlotte is my personal favorite.

This game is going into my folder of hentai games that are actually good, so congrats.

Keep up the good work dev. :cool:(y)

locomakle

Dec 12, 2017
Weird no one has share the new update from the dev:

News Divimera R12

Hey everyone,
I’m excited to share that we’ve made solid progress on Divimera R12 over the past month! Art and coding are moving along well, and R12 is shaping up to be one of our most dynamic releases yet, with engaging scenes and new exploration elements.
We’ve started on the Charlotte H-scene, and you can check out a sketch of its first phase in the preview.
We’re still on track for a January release, which I think will give us the time needed to ensure every scene lands well and expand on what need to be. In the meantime, I’m also preparing for the move abroad and seems are going well so far, this may bring a few logistical challenges, but I’m committed to keeping things on schedule as much as possible.
As always, I really appreciate your patience and support. Thanks for sticking with me through this process, and I can’t wait to share R12 with you!

Posted Yesterday

weggywoowoo

Aug 2, 2018
To anyone playing this game for the first time, when it makes you decide, I suggest picking the choice you think will get you laid. I tried to stick to only Lily's scenes on my first playthrough and it left me blue-balled by day 5. I basically played the game for the plot, and while it's really really good, I'm sure we're all lurking on f95 for the same reasons.

Reactions: {0__0}
4.80 star(s) 76 Votes