May 20, 2019
It has been a long time since I am disappointed by a game by just getting to the end of the version.
Well done.

I really want to write the long-ass review I used to write on this site but those usually take a whole afternoon/morning/night/whatever.
I think I will write one when the whole thing is done in some future...and if have some bloody time that is.

But anyway, the current version is short but great, and full of potential.

I really like the pre-Victorian setting, the mysterious theme, and the art style.
The art style especially is kinda odd to me, when I first saw it my thought is "...interesting."
Like in contrast to the 12 million anime and 13 gazillions 3D art, this style (for me) feels like everyone is either judging you or feeling miserable really seems weird at first, but it soon grows on me, and I don't know why.

If anything I have issues with is probably the hud being a bit oversized imo...but it is really not a big deal.

Anyway, I am really interested to see what will happen next.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redikal

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
Wow i'm really enjoying the story so far...very intriguing. Although i'm not a big fan of shota everything else from the art to the animations is great. Keep it up

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2019
Does anyone know where the save location in mac is supposed to be? Before in R3, the saves used to be inside the application itself but in R4, it is no longer the case.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
My sanity is at 38 and I can't find any consumables to raise it. Did I miss something or am I not far enough into the game yet?
The sanity meter so far just for gimmick purpose right now so you don't need to focus too much on it yet, not until Dev go further with the story and develop every other important event in place first so just enjoy the game and explore the town

Reactions: larry69 and Redikal

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
No walkthrough but the game actually quite easy to follow, just pick a choice that would most likely gave you the positive point from the women like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and every time you saw the option that hint about sexual offer then pick it and you are good to go
Forgot to add this but make sure to exploring every area in the room and every area in the map before move to new story event, everytime you was about to do it it will warn you could have miss some event so make sure to check throughout before choose Yes
So , if I give flowers to Hale instead of gardener, what is happening?

Anam0rf

Aug 29, 2021
I would gladly play it for story alone even without h-scenes. Best of luck to developer, i hope this will be finished someday!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
do you know where to find the wine for the prostitute.
Just help Isaac escape when he was in jail, he will say you go back to his house and get the tool under his bed. After got the tool don't go to him but back to Hale's mansion first to break into her wine cellar and take the wine

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
I only recently started this one. Quite enjoying it so far. But I came up to the first scene with Lily and now I'm curious if the choice between accepting her advances or turning her away matters? Like, does turning her away result in a different route to follow? Or is it simply you/the player deciding whether or not you want to play that scene?

Reactions: ngz
4.80 star(s) 72 Votes