dragon knight

Nov 11, 2019
I played a bit with the variables in the save editor.

So apparently you can give her the jewelry found on the main story quest before, but not if you have given her the hat already... or something like that?

Either way, half a year development for 2 barely mediocre scenes which don't even play (unless you made the "right" decision 1-2 years ago, wtf)
goddamn. Well, lets fap

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Divimera r9.5 Compressed

Win 1.7 GB/353 MB :
, , (9k Images) ( Untested)

P.S: Not Included Mac version ;) (Packed With 7zip)

This Compression is Unofficial and Can breake your game

Last edited:

CampFireFly

May 23, 2023
GALLERY UNLOCK (ANY VERSION)

1) Backup your saves and persistent file just in case
2) Go to game_folder/game/saves and delete persistent file in there
3) (Windows) Go to your C:/Users/user_name/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Divimera and delete persistent from there (you need to enable "show hidden files" since AppData is hidden folder or just paste %APPDATA%/RenPy/Divimera in address bar)
4) Go to game_folder/game and delete scenes.rpyc
5) In game_folder/game open scenes.rpy with every available notepad and edit strings like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to be like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or just paste attached (already redacted) file to that folder (may not unlock all in future updates)
6) Launch the game and enjoy!
It doesn't seem to work for V9.5

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Release 9

Just another way of saying 0.09 or something like that. I guess it avoids the inconsistent numbering of alpha versions.
Precisely. As etarg pointed out, it is just a way for the author to numerically label specific release points of versions from the game. Decimals can get a bit convoluted to follow at times. So, I guess using whole numbers makes it more easily traceable from a documentation standpoint in a sense.

Reactions: etarg

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
News from 22nd August:

Hey everyone,
The work on R10 has continued without interruption this month, the heat waves are not fun when you have to sit in front of a computer and don't use an air conditioner but it is how it is!
We are doing good, I don't have much to add to the planned things and ETA compared to the But I can reassure you, we are still working day to day on R10 and the small project, and things are going along well. There are some cool things to show in terms of previews following this post if you are not afraid of spoilers for both projects.
Overall I think R10 is shaping up to be the lewdest update so far, from sexy conversations to three sex scenes that are more rich than usual with additional layers of progression to them. And some promising discussion with Lady Williams. Hopefully, it turns out to be good for everyone. Just the lack of Lily h-scene is a shame, all I can do is guarantee it will be the first thing you see in R11.
I don't have much to add, wanted to give some news but the goals remain unchanged. I hope you can bear with me the wait, and I hope everyone had a good summer. Time goes by so quickly.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
News from 22nd August:

Hey everyone,
The work on R10 has continued without interruption this month, the heat waves are not fun when you have to sit in front of a computer and don't use an air conditioner but it is how it is!
We are doing good, I don't have much to add to the planned things and ETA compared to the But I can reassure you, we are still working day to day on R10 and the small project, and things are going along well. There are some cool things to show in terms of previews following this post if you are not afraid of spoilers for both projects.
Overall I think R10 is shaping up to be the lewdest update so far, from sexy conversations to three sex scenes that are more rich than usual with additional layers of progression to them. And some promising discussion with Lady Williams. Hopefully, it turns out to be good for everyone. Just the lack of Lily h-scene is a shame, all I can do is guarantee it will be the first thing you see in R11.
I don't have much to add, wanted to give some news but the goals remain unchanged. I hope you can bear with me the wait, and I hope everyone had a good summer. Time goes by so quickly.
I hope the three sex scenes are separate sex scenes and not just three different outcomes of a single choice

4.80 star(s) 76 Votes