Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
the hell why! When you think man i cant wait for this to get another update then bam abandoned make me feel like i shot my self in the foot for being stupid enough to wait.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Jul 21, 2021
Honestly glad the dev just finally admitted it. The game was really good in the beginning but when the dev swapped over to AI art it was all down hill, especially when you can tell AI started being used to write as well.
This game is a good example of it sometimes being better to just throw in the towel instead of going out kicking and screaming.

Best of luck to the dev though, just please stick to writing things yourself. The writing is actually pretty decent for a good portion of the game.

Jul 21, 2021
the hell why! When you think man i cant wait for this to get another update then bam abandoned make me feel like i shot my self in the foot for being stupid enough to wait.
I've been following this game for years, I don't think this is even the first time it's been listed as abandoned.
Apparently though this time the dev is done with it, the artists are gone and the dev just went over to using AI for everything to keep the Patreon up, which started drying up due to it taking months per update even after everything went to AI.

Nosferatu00

Oct 1, 2017
And I never knew the name of the artist who made the art in the early stages of the game, before the crappy AI art. I really liked it... If anyone know, please tell me.

DivineDeviant

Mar 8, 2020
This has been a great game from the beginning. I am sorry to hear that it dried up like that. The fun in developing the different races was interesting.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes