Wormav

Oct 21, 2018
This should have never been anything besides going around fucking db girls, the story was there but it really shouldn't have been the main focus and the mc is an absolute idiot just genuinely stupid.
at least the betrayal arc was more or less good tbh and as for me the plot should have ended on that scene with the family dinner and in the future the game should have switched to the Free-roam format with the ability to interact with characters. but no, the author was taken somewhere VERY HIGH.

Well we can all agree on this: a good basic concept, but too big, even inordinate ambitions, very bad tools to implement and a HUGE bunch of bad decisions. especially when “children” began to actively participate in the plot soo yup.

Reactions: Akm567

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Some of the tags in this game aren't deserved when they're only used for a singular scene. It pisses me off. (Mind Control for example, only a single scene you get to use it)

Reactions: Ray ven and Wormav

Unkoep

Jun 10, 2018
at least the betrayal arc was more or less good tbh and as for me the plot should have ended on that scene with the family dinner and in the future the game should have switched to the Free-roam format with the ability to interact with characters. but no, the author was taken somewhere VERY HIGH.

Well we can all agree on this: a good basic concept, but too big, even inordinate ambitions, very bad tools to implement and a HUGE bunch of bad decisions. especially when “children” began to actively participate in the plot soo yup.
Game had potential, I agree it should've ended with 10 year skip, But the dev wanted to keep the story going even though it had now where to go, honestly the best thing he should've good if he was going to continue it is go the other anime verses instead of OC territory

dragon girl X universe has the same premise and has been good so far you should that out

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I have a question. The disclaimer on the front page says that they got a ding because someone officially related to Dragon Ball found them and said nuh uh. I can understand that, fair enough.

Then it says that he's gonna be removing all the Dragon Ball related content. But it was unclear if he meant that he was removing the DB content from Patreon or from the game. Because, if the stuff was removed from the game, why do the sample images still show Dragon Ball characters? I've had this one on my watchlist for a while (since before it was name-changed) and they've definitely had the note there saying there were planning on removing said content.

So my question is this: are they removing/hiding Dragon Ball content from Patreon or from the game itself?

torohror

Nov 13, 2023
the betrayal arc legit killed this game man.. (IN MY OPINION)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
am with u with this one bro.... this whole idea of being next to best, the ultimate god, someone who could fight Whis and even Vados, one day maybe even Zeno. Thats why i played it, to fuck girls while bouncing around noobs - tf is this new shit

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes