• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Nov 25, 2023
Sabes que tuve una idea para algo similar hace meses.

Lo llamé Operación Saiyan Honeypot:

Juegas mientras Champa envía a Cabba a U7 después del TopP para seducir a las distintas chicas de DB como venganza por eliminarlas.
[/CITA]

Usar un personaje poco atractivo como Cabba no llama la atención y puede causar un poco de asco. Podrías usar un personaje como Goku que es hermoso y llamativo, divertido y atrae más público.
Lo digo porque personalmente no jugaría tu juego si se hiciera, ya que me daría asco controlar a cabba que no es nada bonito, prefiero un goku.
Con ésto quiero decir que perderías jugadores como yo, por ejemplo, que no soy el único.

wtfmates

Jun 1, 2018
Any cheats or something that could help me speed up the process of playing the game? I've lost all my saves
I went into all the .rpy files and used ctrl+H to replace "$Tired = True" with "$Tired = False" in each file so I didn't have to click sleep after every single action.

as for bugs I found
The game also didn't define PS1 and PS2 in the later quests so I replaced those with PS3 (guard 1) and PS4 (guard 2), some music files were mislabeled which caused an error, and if you build the spaceship correctly, it doesn't create the "Liedtomil" variable so when it checks if "Liedtomil" is false or true later the game crashes.

Also if you change your power from mind control to summoning after the point where you'd normally interact with Videl as a prisoner, the "prisoner" option shows up in your quest but your character just says they should sleep.

You can interact with 18 before you go back in time by clicking on 21's portrait in the rooms tab for some random reason.

My biggest complaint about this game is there are so many pointless menus that just lead nowhere.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Nope he quite literally ghosted his own page. Personally think his completely forgotten about the game. Who knows even the content releases feel lackluster.
He ghosted because people want him to start over, and he's huffing copium about it.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
He ghosted because people want him to start over, and he's huffing copium about it.
Substance abuse is not something to take lightly. I know it's been tough going for him and I really hope that he looks after himself And he needs to understand that no matter how well he does there will always be someone out there that will be jealous of what he is doing. Internet trolls feel invincible Because they are sitting behind a stupid computer screen. It would be nice if he can Update the users on Patreon once in a while but I wish him all the best.

ThunderShark

Aug 23, 2018
Still looking for a way to fix the "Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back" error when loading saves from 1.3 if anybody has a solution or a working save please let me know

LUL69

Aug 11, 2017
Hey there! Haven't followed the game in a long time and have no idea about what's been happening with it. Are there any kind of animated scenes or it's just still images? Thanks a lot !

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
Bruh... the game uses AI now? Sheesh... the art was pretty good too. The clash of art styles is pretty glaring, too.
Besides, I really wish the game had an option to start from a recent update instead of starting from scratch.
Also, why is it a smart decision for the dev to start the game from scratch?

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
Bruh... the game uses AI now? Sheesh... the art was pretty good too. The clash of art styles is pretty glaring, too.
Besides, I really wish the game had an option to start from a recent update instead of starting from scratch.
Also, why is it a smart decision for the dev to start the game from scratch?
From a fan's perspective, he could tighten up the game by removing currently useless sub-menus and options that lead nowhere. He could always add them back in later if he added content there. Primarily, it would be less jarring to have a unified visual theme, the art style changes quite dramatically part way through.

From a creator's perspective, it's a stupid idea. How many times do you see someone say they'll remake a web comic or some new video, and then give up? The artist in a creator wants to do new things, not rehash old things. It never works out, usually you get a few updates that look fantastic, then they peter out as the artist loses all interest and motivation.

Reactions: EZ8lt and Jettman25

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
From a fan's perspective, he could tighten up the game by removing currently useless sub-menus and options that lead nowhere. He could always add them back in later if he added content there. Primarily, it would be less jarring to have a unified visual theme, the art style changes quite dramatically part way through.

From a creator's perspective, it's a stupid idea. How many times do you see someone say they'll remake a web comic or some new video, and then give up? The artist in a creator wants to do new things, not rehash old things. It never works out, usually you get a few updates that look fantastic, then they peter out as the artist loses all interest and motivation.
He should really clean up the earlier parts, lots of useless and redundant options and choices. Maybe some of the story could use some tightening.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes