• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 21, 2021
Does anybody know if it's actually possible to go the good route when you need to fix the space ship to get the divine dragon balls? the game says make 6 choices in the correct order, but I have tried loads of combinations and none work, on top of me needing to pick 7 choices no matter what, so I need to pick something at least twice.

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Does anybody know if it's actually possible to go the good route when you need to fix the space ship to get the divine dragon balls? the game says make 6 choices in the correct order, but I have tried loads of combinations and none work, on top of me needing to pick 7 choices no matter what, so I need to pick something at least twice.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
I think the dev is ignoring all criticism and refusing to start over, even though that's the smartest route to take.

Reactions: Lerd0

Richh123

May 15, 2023
I think the dev is ignoring all criticism and refusing to start over, even though that's the smartest route to take.
That's true starting over is the best option for the dev right now. I lack the drawing and design skills. If I created it I would more Classes to choose from, For example You can be any race from the DBZ Series adding more impactfull choices and in depth storyline. The sex scenes would be good and maybe even have the cross over event like he did with the God Tube.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes