bige151

Sep 9, 2020
I’m stuck on the potion mixing min game I can’t figure out how to make enchanted of soul tears
can someone please help me out

Reactions: DarthALS
Apr 16, 2018
Current game version is a buggy mess with less "things" to do than the earlier versions, even after getting back you're stuff/people.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
I’m stuck on the potion mixing min game I can’t figure out how to make enchanted of soul tears
can someone please help me out
Scroll to the post before that console command about 5 posts up my previous posts on this thread you should see all the recipes.

May 31, 2017
I Remember That choosing between Powers Locks Some of the Content , and im Pretty Sure its Still the Case , Can Someone Point out what difference do they make on the story?
(Between Mind Control and Summoning)

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Honestly this game lost sight of what it wanted to be a while ago, want this to be a power trip harem in the Dragon Ball Universe nope not any more, want some simple Dragon Ball Smutt with a plot just tollerable enough to frame the sex as plausable nope cant have that either, want a funny time in the DBU where sex can happen nope have some of the most twisted BS of twisted BS happen to cock block the Player,

I'd rather the dev take what assets they have and simply start again because what this game is as of now is 3-4 different game storys Frankenstein'ed together without a clear goal in mind.
A lot of us have been saying to start over. Dev ignores us.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes