Flasssh

Mar 6, 2022
Can someone please link me 1.3 save file, hopefully one where you side with aes
I accidentally lost them and I dont want to play the whole game again for it

Cpt. Jonas

Jun 12, 2020
1.4 was EPIC loved the new designs of the characters wish they just polish the game it would be damn good and more updates ofc keep it up Dev!

Aug 2, 2020
A quick question, when is the official release of the game?, I am waiting until the post is updated in the page so if anyone has info pls let me know, thanks beforehand.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I writed long time ago - saves are limited + give sexual images more zoom so can see better FFS
all you can see penetration and Booooom sound for ejaculation :rolleyes: litle bit animation wont kill the game (y)

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

partytimeisfuntime

Sep 23, 2021
I love the game but honestly with how long it takes to update and how little content is added I feel it's better if I just wait till the game is completed (if it will ever get to that, hopefully so) with that being said I'm looking forward to seeing this game when it's completed, good luck with it.:D(y)

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
This dev never learns lol. He is always adding unnecessary stuff into his games like time travel and multiverse and then it becomes such a mess that he either abandon it or just rewrite again and again. I still remember fairy tale one, how it started and how it ended.

This game got bigger than it should
This. It became too bloated for no good reason and everything started to fall apart after time travel introduction. Why the fk couldn't he just stick with db universe and just finish the game?

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes