Neo!

Jan 6, 2020
i just read masq's newest patreon post and thank god the ai art is being replaced soon and the fuckin ui is being fixed

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
i just read masq's newest patreon post and thank god the ai art is being replaced soon and the fuckin ui is being fixed
Wait, the dogshit art was AI? No wonder the game looks like shit. It should have been made simpler with actual anime designs.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Hey guys, on behalf of Masq I want to ask big help from you guys. "We need one artist to continue the project". The project has been paused for many months, if you guys know anyone please let me know or help me where to ask this question to better reach to other artists. We will be really thankful for this.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
I wonder how's Masquerade's doing, his Patreon lost around 50 patrons in the last 2 months of radio silent. I honestly think the next updates will be last ones, Get it over with and start another project with (hopefully) an simpler style and not a pre-existent IP.
No, it's long way to go

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Hey guys, on behalf of Masq I want to ask big help from you guys. "We need one artist to continue the project". The project has been paused for many months, if you guys know anyone please let me know or help me where to ask this question to better reach to other artists. We will be really thankful for this.
feels like this happens all the time with VNs when one person has an artist doing the art they drop out or some shit happens

despairlesssheart

Feb 27, 2021
I never comment almost but had to say that I hope this game can just go back to the MC as Draco is just not interesting...
the plot and art just did a 180 this is one of the best parody dragon ball games I knew that I did not just download for the lewd scenes I was actually interested in the story and overall world and fights
so hope the game will get a miracle...

Matt245

Apr 7, 2023
I never comment almost but had to say that I hope this game can just go back to the MC as Draco is just not interesting...
the plot and art just did a 180 this is one of the best parody dragon ball games I knew that I did not just download for the lewd scenes I was actually interested in the story and overall world and fights
so hope the game will get a miracle...
Did the game get gutted this badly?

despairlesssheart

Feb 27, 2021
plot wise and art wise yes
as I said draco is just not interesting I'd rather see the first son who I hate more come back as he was at least interesting
but
if someone is willing make a mod to cut out the draco parts lol

despairlesssheart

Feb 27, 2021
People started hating it when the son was introduced and that gotta be at least a year already? (someone can correct me on that), ever since all updates have something to be debated upon, so yeah don't expect it to change anytime soon.
yeah ever since draco was introduced the game fell from heaven and into hell lol
so yeah a year sounds about right as I have been keeping up with this game since version 1.0.6
really hope the devs get their shit together I know they are having issues but this is just crazy

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Draco? I haven't played since the patch where you decide to side with the woman with the fro or Vados. Who the hell is Draco?

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Draco? I haven't played since the patch where you decide to side with the woman with the fro or Vados. Who the hell is Draco?
After killing your son and Vados, you return to earth and Lazuli goes with you, 10 years later you have several children with her, Draco is one of these and he usually dates Trunks and Goten even though in that timeline they must both be about 30 years old. I also consider him an irrelevant character but at least they made him able to talk to the remnant of the first son that he left on his sword, I think they used it to make him return and reconcile with Vados

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ShinGouki
Sep 10, 2022
yeah ever since draco was introduced the game fell from heaven and into hell lol
so yeah a year sounds about right as I have been keeping up with this game since version 1.0.6
really hope the devs get their shit together I know they are having issues but this is just crazy
I don't mean this son, I was talking about your first born son (cant remember his name but he was the evil one), this is when this threat started to become mainly criticism of the game.

Hahqv

Feb 17, 2020
I like how the game is going but they return with the girls from dbz bulma videl and the others

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
After killing your son and Vados, you return to earth and Lazuli goes with you, 10 years later you have several children with her, Draco is one of these and he usually dates Trunks and Goten even though in that timeline they must both be about 30 years old. I also consider him an irrelevant character but at least they made him able to talk to the remnant of the first son that he left on his sword, I think they used it to make him return and reconcile with Vados
I think at this point I'd rather just wait till the next life at the chance of getting the scene viewer updated with all the scenes and be done with it. Edit: Although if it's true that now they're using AI art, I might as well just write this one off as done. As stupid as that sounds to say seeing as the only thing I paid forward onto this is my time; which isn't worth squat to anyone but myself eh? Thank you for the explanation Lug.

Reactions: tttttancy
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes