Mado2300

Mar 22, 2019
I have gotten to the point where Videl is turned human then goes missing but am not able to progress am I missing something?

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
I have gotten to the point where Videl is turned human then goes missing but am not able to progress am I missing something?
this event is only available until before it appears on its own in the story. If you did not achieve Videl's summoning events, you must go to the dragon and ask him to restart that event

Aug 2, 2020
Quick question, have there been any posts regarding the release of the new update?, its been 5 months since the last one so I was wondering when can we expect it

Last edited:

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Quick question, have there been any posts regarding the release of the new update?, its been 5 months since the last one so I was wondering when can we expect it
The creator took a break due to personal issues, including that the illustrator had retired and had to change the part of the latest update with AI images. but according to him he said he is already working again

• Haha
Reactions: michal252005
Aug 2, 2020
The creator took a break due to personal issues, including that the illustrator had retired and had to change the part of the latest update with AI images. but according to him he said he is already working again
Thanks for the heads up, I have been on vacations and couldnt follow the progress, hopefully all problems get resolved soon and we can continue with the game in a better condition.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Where's the training room to get the ring of customization? I'm following the changelog and it says it's under v0.9. Vados even said to check the training room but I can't find it.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Divine Adventure v1.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: gaimariy

Fardinsami12

Jan 2, 2022
Hey ,I want to ask this , I saw someone said that the son cucks the mc . Is it true , and I those understand the incest tag , is there any incest related scene . Please tell

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
im stuck at the potion quest tn how do i make the unicorn tear?
Potion Making Answers:

Crystalized Moonlight:
Moonstone dust, Mixed Tails, Apple Skin

Unicorn Tears: Moonstone dust, Apple Skin, Starlight Dew

Lunar Liquid: Moonstone dust, apple skin, Starlight Dew, Lemon

Essence of Celestial: Mixed Tails, Alien Juice, Starlight Dew, Lemon

Enchanted of Soul Tears: Mixed Tails, Apple Skin, Alien Juice, Starlight Dew, Lemon

PS played around and figured it out.

danokyzu

Jul 23, 2018
Potion Making Answers:

Crystalized Moonlight:
Moonstone dust, Mixed Tails, Apple Skin

Unicorn Tears: Moonstone dust, Apple Skin, Starlight Dew

Lunar Liquid: Moonstone dust, apple skin, Starlight Dew, Lemon

Essence of Celestial: Mixed Tails, Alien Juice, Starlight Dew, Lemon

Enchanted of Soul Tears: Mixed Tails, Apple Skin, Alien Juice, Starlight Dew, Lemon

PS played around and figured it out.
thanks man is funny that i had to look for help here on potreon i got none

• Haha
Reactions: Whisperingchill

Kakarrotho

Jun 1, 2022
Even though there's no corruption tag, I'm curious if it still has elements of corruption where the female characters start off with less sexual inclination

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes