korat56

Jul 31, 2017
So with all the shit happening.. is the game even worth the time?
It was fine up until they added the make your champion bit after that the plot lost cohesion and the dev started interacting with the multiverse, Multiverse never ends well unless you are very very good at your job (Toriyama is that good) same with time travel the game was best when it was just interacting with the main dragonball characters.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
If this game is not updated by mid August, it will be marked as abandoned.
It may just happen. The developer seems to have gone dark. Besides Discord(which I have not checked) his nowhere to be seen. It could be writers block or needs a new project as clearly his lost focus. One of the many problems with content creation is if its not your desire to create more content you will run yourself dry. Regardless of how much money you make.

Last edited:

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
It may just happen. The developer seems to have gone dark. Besides Discord(which I have not checked) his nowhere to be seen. It could be writers block or needs a new project as clearly his lost focus. One of the many problems with content creation is if its not your desire to create more content you will run yourself dry. Regardless of how much money you make.
They should just turn this game into a sandbox game. Let the player impregnate all the girls.

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
So I haven't got to far into the game yet, but I'm curios if in the current version there's an "ending"? Or does it just stop and wait for next update?

Sep 10, 2022
I wonder how's Masquerade's doing, his Patreon lost around 50 patrons in the last 2 months of radio silent. I honestly think the next updates will be last ones, Get it over with and start another project with (hopefully) an simpler style and not a pre-existent IP.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes