Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
If those details annoy you, it's only gonna get worst, arcs being rushed or abandoned, inconsistent art style, characters betraying you for no good reason and game play mechanics being broken and tossed away.
Oof. That sucks. And here this is one of the only DBZ games I've ever found of it's nature. I actually really liked a couple moments in this game, all things considered.

Thanks for the heads up then.

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
I played this game ages ago and i recall there being a component where i would be able to snoop into android 18's room.
Theres even references to this where she states something along the lines of meeting her in her room.

However, i've played a good chunk of the story and can't get the room section to appear.
Was it removed from the game?

The map on the top right perpetually states "not yet available", is this a bug?
Same with reference to a training room... how do i navigate to it?

Last edited:

NOROI32

Sep 23, 2020
is ther a walkthrough anywhere, i just finished my first playthrough and i never got any customization screen for the characters or even seen 18 outside of the missions. This game has a lot of story and most unlockable stuff is confusing as hell.

guiy00

Jan 13, 2019
I played this game ages ago and i recall there being a component where i would be able to snoop into android 18's room.
Theres even references to this where she states something along the lines of meeting her in her room.

However, i've played a good chunk of the story and can't get the room section to appear.
Was it removed from the game?

The map on the top right perpetually states "not yet available", is this a bug?
Same with reference to a training room... how do i navigate to it?

Possibly removed from the game... As the quests progress the upper map and some girls' room will be available, but it's not how you remember...

Sep 10, 2022
still a good game
Calling this game good is a disrespect to actually well developed parody's like Four Elements, Project Possible, Fairy Fixer, etc. Those games are at least 8/10 while this game must be the lowest o my list, around a 4/10. The fact that the last 15 pages have been nothing but negative criticism or asking for help cuz the game is broken tells you enough about it's quality.

GooveyGraveyBoat

Apr 8, 2019
Calling this game good is a disrespect to actually well developed parody's like Four Elements, Project Possible, Fairy Fixer, etc. Those games are at least 8/10 while this game must be the lowest o my list, around a 4/10. The fact that the last 15 pages have been nothing but negative criticism or asking for help cuz the game is broken tells you enough about it's quality.
you got any more names of games like that? played Four elements and Jikage Rising

Bootyclapp342

Aug 1, 2022
User name checks out

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Please link to those games! We need stuff like that.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I feel like the creator of this game put in too much in the way of comedy at the MC's expense. He comes across as clueless, not a mortal built for the sole purpose of being a God of Destruction, which is really weird.

The biggest part of this in my eyes is Vados. She is your Angel and mentor. She is compelled via her very reason for existing to help you, teach you, etc. Especially in the early days of being a G.O.D, she is meant to show you the ropes.

It feels really cheap and weird when she says things like, "I forgot to tell you about this haha," when it's something directly related to the job and how it works. Or "No I won't train you, what the fuck? How dare you even ask. Go get stronger first." when she is MEANT TO BE THE ONE MAKING US STRONG BY TRAINING US. We do not need to go and improve to show her that we're like 'worth her time' or something, she should willingly, by default, want to train us as it is her job.

Angels exist purely to teach and attend to their god.

It comes across a lot like Vados is doing our character a favour by training him. Like Goku asked her really nicely or whatever and she's just doing it for a friend. But she isn't. We're the God of Destruction, she is our angel. She is duty-bound and she knows this. So why does she act so uncaring and distant, as if she can get away with slacking?

On a vaguely related note, I don't think it's made clear how the MC is born or whatever. I still don't know if he was meant to have lived on some other planet his whole life and been raised by actual people, or if he literally spawned out of thin air as a fully grown man, ready to go. Making that slightly more clear would be appreciated.

This is probably the last of the "feedback" I have. Mostly it comes across as complaints, I know
To respond a few questions
Gin wants you to be an uncaring asshole who just causes the largest amount of missery that's why you fail both Gin and that little Weasel's trial
Vados acts mildly out of character now, later she plots against the MC' to illegally put MC's kid as the GoD while her father does diddly squad to stop MC's kid from fucking multiple universes, just because Vados have been jealous of MC fucking around with multiple women while Vados keeps quiet until the back-stabbing begins
MC join a band of not-Saiyans in turbo-steroids who hate the angels, but also become the MC's kid half-angel and Vados' lapdogs
MC gets a lot of shit for things that Gin does
First MC's is stated to be manually crafted by Zenos... then he's Broly's biological brother because sure why not
Aes, the "biological" mother of all the Dragon Ball-verse angels is brought back into life, someone who can train the MC to go toe to toe with the Angels but the reaction of anyone except Vados is "Oh no!--Anyway"

This game is awful compared to other hentai games. You can't save on android, bugs occur causing crashes, and the story is extremely linear.
It's sad how this game fell off and became a total mess, both in art and storytelling...
The dev not only decided to use AI for the images Vados currently looks like that blue Elf card from Yu-Gi-Oh but also older versions of chatGTP for the story since a lot of sections felt suddenly cut, inconsistent or like they came out of nowhere, hell some options might as well not exist
MC's son suddenly woken up and choose violence
You betray Aes to help Vados? never happened
You go to the dimension where your granddaughter lives, you see her gigantic ass, you do nothing
Bulma, Videl, Panchy and Chi-Chi become minor background characters after you fuck them, hell Videl and Chi-Chi might as well not exist, Panchy exist for the sole reason of being the dev's mommy fetish
Phineapple is also borderline irrelevant.
Just fuck Athena, MC's son will be long dead before this becomes ever so slightly relevant to the story
Quite literally choose the "Spare" option on almost everyone -> Doesn't matter you killed them off-screen
Who can forget when he insets his other "abandoned project" into the story
And his apparently utter disdain for F/D considering Heles' womb got obliterated so hard that not even the divine dragon balls can bring her womb back and of course Bulma and Android 21 cannot reconstruct her womb either.

At this point the only hope left is that the dev doesn't axe the story while giving it an ending that feels as earned as it can to then retroactivelly fix/rewritte the story.

Reactions: 69FapChampion69

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
To anyone having problems not being able to save after a point, solution is to download gamepad and turn on notifications for the game pad so that there will be a floating icon you can click which will bring the keyboard up then click esc key it will take you to the save menu without you having to go to your bedroom or whatever before you can save

LongDongSchlong

Jan 13, 2022
The dev not only decided to use AI for the images Vados currently looks like that blue Elf card from Yu-Gi-Oh but also older versions of chatGTP for the story since a lot of sections felt suddenly cut, inconsistent or like they came out of nowhere, hell some options might as well not exist
damn I didn't know they started using AI. I noticed the art change but i figured they just got different artists/style changed over time. That's disappointing.

Reactions: 69FapChampion69

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
This game is dogshit, bugged asf with every new update, quests became stuck after betrayal, i have to tap till i can't feel my fingers to interact with available planets and lots more which I'm too lazy to type

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes