Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Game has been going downhill for a long time, started with multiple artists working on this game that werent able to match up to the artstyle, through introducing alot of pointless OC characters, to reusing assets and now using AI art. Let it die at this point
wasnt quite sure but definitely expected it to be AI art now (shouldnt that be a tag?)
there is a lot that went downhill, but the plot is just really random now and feels like its just there to have some basic fights against X character and then let the horny happen.

Reactions: lolyou1335

ZebahLeva

Jun 11, 2020
I still remember the golden days of this game, when the plot was interesting. I remember looking forward to the revenge against the son who betrayed us, now... well, it's not what it once was.

AngelRiley

Mar 17, 2018
Won't lie had a hard time keeping up with some things. If i remember right with Android 18 and Videl then i got busy and now I'm back. Is the tracking better?

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
I just met Aes/Oslo, and arrived and the recreated home...... there is literally no option for me to click. and if I do it tells me I can't...
Does anyone know what I have to do? (for now I guess I will have to use a save editor to remove me being tired each action so that i can actually do events because for some reason I am being denied the sleeping option)

Last edited:

damupoohbear

Feb 14, 2019
I just met Aes/Oslo, and arrived and the recreated home...... there is literally no option for me to click. and if I do it tells me I can't...
Does anyone know what I have to do? (for now I guess I will have to use a save editor to remove me being tired each action so that i can actually do events because for some reason I am being denied the sleeping option)
There's a new bed button in the upper right of the menu where it says quest. I don't remember it ever being mentioned and spent a while just spamming the sleep command. IIRC it says shortly before this that it was going to stop with the always sleeping and then just kept doing that

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
There's a new bed button in the upper right of the menu where it says quest. I don't remember it ever being mentioned and spent a while just spamming the sleep command. IIRC it says shortly before this that it was going to stop with the always sleeping and then just kept doing that
ah ok. yea it would have been nice if they were more clear about that one. thx for the help

Posls

Feb 11, 2021
Is there a walktrought 1.3? I just started and I don't know what to do everything is locked

Matt245

Apr 7, 2023
Anyone knows why I can't visit Videl? I'm stuck with the go to sleep thingy and despite the fact that I slept already several days, nothing really happens.

Edit: Actually, I checked it again and now it says that I don't even have her as a guest at all. Did I miss something?

Last edited:

DarkstarDrago

May 5, 2017
So I just did a brand new play through, after having not played in over a year. Definitely a lot more going on in terms of the story arcs, but this game is begging for a walkthrough, firstly because there's a lot where the game tells you one thing and then says another
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
secondly, because there's at least one event I noticed that leads to other events happen yet later elements of the plot operate on the basis of that and other events happening
thirdly because it seems like a lot of choices aren't choices, and even going back to earlier saves to go forward again, it's hard to know what choices even affect anything,

Not that I want to encourage developers to get caught in the constantly remastering trap or anything, but I feel as though the jank, and the overall pace of the game would be worth redesigning most of the early part of the game so that they can get away from the token and frankly pointless grind mechanics, as the open world elements do not gel with the linear story the way its presented here. All that aside, I mean I enjoyed the everything else well enough.

RyugaLd19

Oct 29, 2020
So. There is something after the part where you have to choose who of the 3 characters(Broly, Kefla and A18) you are going to send? Because mine just stuck at image

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes