Lucifer9511

Mar 14, 2023
My game crashes without even starting.
I have a pc version which I am trying to play on Android JoiPlay emulator but after displaying loading, it just crashes without any error.

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
has the creator done anything with the god life stat yet? youn know training or some repeatable event to increase it, because its realy bugging my ocd to just see that zero when i look at my stats.

also im confused a little on their patreon it says in planed additions " Customisation characters and planets" does that mean we'll be able to customize the girls, us, seperate people that arn't part of the actual db content, new planets, the ones we already have, or was when we made made our mortal, her planet and those few scenes where we make the girls more curvasivewhen we're fighting thos ancent people it?

Justin Edmondson

Nov 25, 2017
i'm at the point when youre looking for vados, you have to recruit people but when i do one it sends me to another that i have done and done count ( arm wrestling match )

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
i'm at the point when youre looking for vados, you have to recruit people but when i do one it sends me to another that i have done and done count ( arm wrestling match )
There's a game breaking bug in 1.2. I've started a new game and found that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: I've managed to get past it however I had to

Reactions: Kkbacon

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Masquerade said something about when they will fix the game? The last message in Patreon is from January 31, I don't know if that is normal but I want to know because the game is pretty broken and unplayable for me. I can't start the Prisioner Quest because the game says that I don't have a Prisioner and I can't do Android 18 quests because her room doesn't exist. I tried pretty old versions of the game but for some reason all of them have the new UI.
I wish Masquerade was more like the developer WeirdWorld, he left quests unfinished but continued them in the next version and they followed the organic and chronological order that they should, not like Masquerade does, that one day we captured Videl and after months the MC remembers her. Or that one day we create our Mortal, after months we visit her and then we forget about her, then one day she is magically sent back in time with us, just for the sake of the script.
That shows that the quests and stories aren't well planned, it's almost like they throw them away and hope they make sense. And let's keep in mind that the game is completely linear, I don't want to imagine the chaos the game would be if the decisions mattered and they had to make several branches for all of them.

Knead6

Sep 11, 2022
Masquerade said something about when they will fix the game? The last message in Patreon is from January 31, I don't know if that is normal but I want to know because the game is pretty broken and unplayable for me. I can't start the Prisioner Quest because the game says that I don't have a Prisioner and I can't do Android 18 quests because her room doesn't exist. I tried pretty old versions of the game but for some reason all of them have the new UI.
I wish Masquerade was more like the developer WeirdWorld, he left quests unfinished but continued them in the next version and they followed the organic and chronological order that they should, not like Masquerade does, that one day we captured Videl and after months the MC remembers her. Or that one day we create our Mortal, after months we visit her and then we forget about her, then one day she is magically sent back in time with us, just for the sake of the script.
That shows that the quests and stories aren't well planned, it's almost like they throw them away and hope they make sense. And let's keep in mind that the game is completely linear, I don't want to imagine the chaos the game would be if the decisions mattered and they had to make several branches for all of them.
For videl you can reset prisoner thing with dragon ball wish reset plus you need summon skill and for android 18 you need to click android 21 image theres no android 18 image for that.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Divine Adventure v1.3.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Nov 28, 2018
Damn that fight with Whis o_O felt harder than the one with the son, don't like the fact that every fight has a different mechanism
This one had no heals :rolleyes: it took such a long time to finish it, the trick is to use the chase move from combo and dodge, however there was no indication when I should dodge, I rolled back to the selection everytime there was an attack from Whis' side.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes