Nov 28, 2018
So. There is something after the part where you have to choose who of the 3 characters(Broly, Kefla and A18) you are going to send? Because mine just stuck at image
well it's actually supposed to be 4 characters not 3 the 4th is ur mortal, its a bug that happens if u didn't name ur mortal all the way back when she was introduced i think, not sure though about the reason. But it's a bug many face

RyugaLd19

Oct 29, 2020
well it's actually supposed to be 4 characters not 3 the 4th is ur mortal, its a bug that happens if u didn't name ur mortal all the way back when she was introduced i think, not sure though about the reason. But it's a bug many face
Ohhhh. Shit, another long way road reset

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
So I get this bug every couple of conversations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anybody know any workarounds? Editing files etc.
Yeah, it's the guards. They're broken, theyve been broken now for a couple of updates. It's ironic really, apart from the MC they are the only worth while characters left and you can't talk to them.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Yeah, it's the guards. They're broken, theyve been broken now for a couple of updates. It's ironic really, apart from the MC they are the only worth while characters left and you can't talk to them.
Any idea which file to edit in order to fix this?
Or any useful console commands to change the guard's names etc that might fix this?

DP57

Jul 9, 2020
Sorry for the (probably repetitive) question. But do previous saves from older versions work with the current/newest version?

I played a good while back and would like to get the latest version and start over. But I would hate to find out any progress I make now will be for nothing if the next update or two doesn't allow saves from the current version.

Wormav

Oct 21, 2018
Sorry for the (probably repetitive) question. But do previous saves from older versions work with the current/newest version?

I played a good while back and would like to get the latest version and start over. But I would hate to find out any progress I make now will be for nothing if the next update or two doesn't allow saves from the current version.
Depend on how far back we talking about. if "way back" just recently then yes they will work but if "way back" its older then 1.0 then i doubt it.

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
Hilariously insulting that the MC is supposed to be a supremely powerful Saiyan created by the Zenos themselves as the next God of Destruction, and yet he comes pre-packed with zero knowledge, acts like a child, and in his first physical confrontation, is knocked out and made a fool of.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
During the G.O.D summit, you can challenge Gin and he gives you control over his universe's prayers, and the bet is that you lose if the mortal level drops below what it starts at, but otherwise you would win.

The mortal level started at 1.1.

I had it at 1.4 by the time I returned to the summit after finishing the prayers.

Gin acted as if I had lost, for some reason. Why?

haxil

May 28, 2019
Any way to decrease the size of save boxes? And to go beyond the 9 pages of saves allowed? Need more save slots but can't seem to access them.

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
During the G.O.D summit, you can challenge Gin and he gives you control over his universe's prayers, and the bet is that you lose if the mortal level drops below what it starts at, but otherwise you would win.

The mortal level started at 1.1.

I had it at 1.4 by the time I returned to the summit after finishing the prayers.

Gin acted as if I had lost, for some reason. Why?
mortal level improves the closer it gets to 0

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
I feel like the creator of this game put in too much in the way of comedy at the MC's expense. He comes across as clueless, not a mortal built for the sole purpose of being a God of Destruction, which is really weird.

The biggest part of this in my eyes is Vados. She is your Angel and mentor. She is compelled via her very reason for existing to help you, teach you, etc. Especially in the early days of being a G.O.D, she is meant to show you the ropes.

It feels really cheap and weird when she says things like, "I forgot to tell you about this haha," when it's something directly related to the job and how it works. Or "No I won't train you, what the fuck? How dare you even ask. Go get stronger first." when she is MEANT TO BE THE ONE MAKING US STRONG BY TRAINING US. We do not need to go and improve to show her that we're like 'worth her time' or something, she should willingly, by default, want to train us as it is her job.

Angels exist purely to teach and attend to their god.

It comes across a lot like Vados is doing our character a favour by training him. Like Goku asked her really nicely or whatever and she's just doing it for a friend. But she isn't. We're the God of Destruction, she is our angel. She is duty-bound and she knows this. So why does she act so uncaring and distant, as if she can get away with slacking?

On a vaguely related note, I don't think it's made clear how the MC is born or whatever. I still don't know if he was meant to have lived on some other planet his whole life and been raised by actual people, or if he literally spawned out of thin air as a fully grown man, ready to go. Making that slightly more clear would be appreciated.

This is probably the last of the "feedback" I have. Mostly it comes across as complaints, I know

Sep 10, 2022
I feel like the creator of this game put in too much in the way of comedy at the MC's expense. He comes across as clueless, not a mortal built for the sole purpose of being a God of Destruction, which is really weird.

The biggest part of this in my eyes is Vados. She is your Angel and mentor. She is compelled via her very reason for existing to help you, teach you, etc. Especially in the early days of being a G.O.D, she is meant to show you the ropes.

It feels really cheap and weird when she says things like, "I forgot to tell you about this haha," when it's something directly related to the job and how it works. Or "No I won't train you, what the fuck? How dare you even ask. Go get stronger first." when she is MEANT TO BE THE ONE MAKING US STRONG BY TRAINING US. We do not need to go and improve to show her that we're like 'worth her time' or something, she should willingly, by default, want to train us as it is her job.

Angels exist purely to teach and attend to their god.

It comes across a lot like Vados is doing our character a favour by training him. Like Goku asked her really nicely or whatever and she's just doing it for a friend. But she isn't. We're the God of Destruction, she is our angel. She is duty-bound and she knows this. So why does she act so uncaring and distant, as if she can get away with slacking?

On a vaguely related note, I don't think it's made clear how the MC is born or whatever. I still don't know if he was meant to have lived on some other planet his whole life and been raised by actual people, or if he literally spawned out of thin air as a fully grown man, ready to go. Making that slightly more clear would be appreciated.

This is probably the last of the "feedback" I have. Mostly it comes across as complaints, I know
If those details annoy you, it's only gonna get worst, arcs being rushed or abandoned, inconsistent art style, characters betraying you for no good reason and game play mechanics being broken and tossed away.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes