Sep 10, 2022
To respond a few questions
Gin wants you to be an uncaring asshole who just causes the largest amount of missery that's why you fail both Gin and that little Weasel's trial
Vados acts mildly out of character now, later she plots against the MC' to illegally put MC's kid as the GoD while her father does diddly squad to stop MC's kid from fucking multiple universes, just because Vados have been jealous of MC fucking around with multiple women while Vados keeps quiet until the back-stabbing begins
MC join a band of not-Saiyans in turbo-steroids who hate the angels, but also become the MC's kid half-angel and Vados' lapdogs
MC gets a lot of shit for things that Gin does
First MC's is stated to be manually crafted by Zenos... then he's Broly's biological brother because sure why not
Aes, the "biological" mother of all the Dragon Ball-verse angels is brought back into life, someone who can train the MC to go toe to toe with the Angels but the reaction of anyone except Vados is "Oh no!--Anyway"

The dev not only decided to use AI for the images Vados currently looks like that blue Elf card from Yu-Gi-Oh but also older versions of chatGTP for the story since a lot of sections felt suddenly cut, inconsistent or like they came out of nowhere, hell some options might as well not exist
MC's son suddenly woken up and choose violence
You betray Aes to help Vados? never happened
You go to the dimension where your granddaughter lives, you see her gigantic ass, you do nothing
Bulma, Videl, Panchy and Chi-Chi become minor background characters after you fuck them, hell Videl and Chi-Chi might as well not exist, Panchy exist for the sole reason of being the dev's mommy fetish
Phineapple is also borderline irrelevant.
Just fuck Athena, MC's son will be long dead before this becomes ever so slightly relevant to the story
Quite literally choose the "Spare" option on almost everyone -> Doesn't matter you killed them off-screen
Who can forget when he insets his other "abandoned project" into the story
And his apparently utter disdain for F/D considering Heles' womb got obliterated so hard that not even the divine dragon balls can bring her womb back and of course Bulma and Android 21 cannot reconstruct her womb either.

At this point the only hope left is that the dev doesn't axe the story while giving it an ending that feels as earned as it can to then retroactivelly fix/rewritte the story.
At this point I don't even know where to take this game, the Devs has already made clear that he want's to step away from DB content (reason why Draco is playable in another galaxy away from the main DB girls), so why would anyone keep playing a game only to hours later their progress to be thrown away, specially after almost all girls disappear or betray you?

If I was the dev I would either go back and make some clean in the house (fix bugs like Videl and rewrite Arcs like the Demon Lady) because those issues exist for years as of now, I think this is the only parody that leave so much mess behind.

Looking at this game feels like that Simpsons meme: "Stop it he's already dead!", the logical thing to do is give this game a final Arc aiming to fix most issues like fixing MC's Harem by giving us final interactions with Bulma, Chi-Chi and Videl (And for fuck sake, give us a option to get rid of Goku, Vegeta and specially Gohan), establishing MC as the main Power in the Multiverse and let it end. Seriously if you don't want to do a good job, then don't bother, specially when you take other's people money in the process.

Sep 10, 2022
damn I didn't know they started using AI. I noticed the art change but i figured they just got different artists/style changed over time. That's disappointing.
The Dev explained that they started using it duo to the original artist leaving and them having issues with commisions, my main issue is that the AI art looks like garbage while we currently have insane AI art being made because if styff like Loras, ControlNET and Inpaint, there is no excuse to characters like 18 to be melting in the art, completely new characters make a little more sense since there is no art for them to train on. But still, the game never had AI art before, add it out of nowhere is such a low move.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
At this point I don't even know where to take this game, the Devs has already made clear that he want's to step away from DB content (reason why Draco is playable in another galaxy away from the main DB girls), so why would anyone keep playing a game only to hours later their progress to be thrown away, specially after almost all girls disappear or betray you?

If I was the dev I would either go back and make some clean in the house (fix bugs like Videl and rewrite Arcs like the Demon Lady) because those issues exist for years as of now, I think this is the only parody that leave so much mess behind.

Looking at this game feels like that Simpsons meme: "Stop it he's already dead!", the logical thing to do is give this game a final Arc aiming to fix most issues like fixing MC's Harem by giving us final interactions with Bulma, Chi-Chi and Videl (And for fuck sake, give us a option to get rid of Goku, Vegeta and specially Gohan), establishing MC as the main Power in the Multiverse and let it end. Seriously if you don't want to do a good job, then don't bother, specially when you take other's people money in the process.
Already jumped back to the MC at the tail-end and yeah, Gohan is also away from the picture, considering that no matter what you choose, it's always the kill option

And is quite easy to rewrite a mess like that, instead of his kid going apeshit, just have him throw a tantrum big enough for the MC to be forced to banish him which would cause for the kid to attempt to make his own pocket universe, have the MC and Vados check on him every now and then, that way he'll have to learn the hard way how to be a god, have that not-saiyan in turbo-steroids as the villain instead, being jealous of the MC for being able to keep his son and wife, that would bring Aes to the picture and have Whis be a snitch, starting the whole MC vs Whis fight.

It's not about the mess is about the untapped potential, most of the planets are for decoration, you visit like once and you're done with them.

Sep 10, 2022
Already jumped back to the MC at the tail-end and yeah, Gohan is also away from the picture, considering that no matter what you choose, it's always the kill option

And is quite easy to rewrite a mess like that, instead of his kid going apeshit, just have him throw a tantrum big enough for the MC to be forced to banish him which would cause for the kid to attempt to make his own pocket universe, have the MC and Vados check on him every now and then, that way he'll have to learn the hard way how to be a god, have that not-saiyan in turbo-steroids as the villain instead, being jealous of the MC for being able to keep his son and wife, that would bring Aes to the picture and have Whis be a snitch, starting the whole MC vs Whis fight.

It's not about the mess is about the untapped potential, most of the planets are for decoration, you visit like once and you're done with them.
The reason why MC is back as playable was because of backlash, also I'm pretty sure unless I'm wrong, you can send him to prison, kill him or another option that I don't remember. If you choose kill Bulma stops Goku to attack you saying that they can use the Dragon Balls later, first Goku would never stand still and do nothing, Bulma says that in your face (whispering would not stopping from hearing), MC is aware of the Dragon Balls and let them scot free to do whatever they want, and after that apparent for years (Enough to add NTR with Goten and Trunks for both Bulma and Chi-Chi, so MC haven't visit the Earth for years at least), no one of that makes sense based on what we know from Dragon Ball and what the game tells us, literally ALL of that and post time-skip would have to be re-written to fit a version that makes sense.
I like your version of the events since the biggest issue of people here is Vados betrayal and the afterwards, stuff like Aes, you being imprisoned, etc are not criticized.
I agree that there is a lot of untapped potential but the game have and is a mess, it always was. Every since the beginning it had broken code and rushed, inconsistent story with multiples retcon, that qualifies as mess. What I'm saying is that the game have more depth issues than just the recent ones, the recent ones just upset more people and attracted more vocal backlash.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Dev, add cheats to all versions, including level skips so we can do what we want. Also, a chance to get all the women pregnant.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Directly from Masquerade Patreon Hope his changing up the content a bit and doing well.

Hey everyone! I have to apologize for the lack of communication, I've had a range of health issues recently making it difficult to work. I try my best to not mention these things because the only priority to me is providing you guys with the best content to the best of my ability. So please accept my apologies.

Now on to the good news, I've done some good changes to the game and with the grand priest battle coming up, I'm setting things up nicely for you guys. the next release is going to contain a lot of content to make everyone happy on all angles!

You can expect the next release next month which would be a new experience for you all with what I have planned!

I'm also finally bringing the harem back!!

I hope you're all ready to take on the grand priest!

Keep being awesome :D!

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Directly from Masquerade Patreon Hope his changing up the content a bit and doing well.

Hey everyone! I have to apologize for the lack of communication, I've had a range of health issues recently making it difficult to work. I try my best to not mention these things because the only priority to me is providing you guys with the best content to the best of my ability. So please accept my apologies.

Now on to the good news, I've done some good changes to the game and with the grand priest battle coming up, I'm setting things up nicely for you guys. the next release is going to contain a lot of content to make everyone happy on all angles!

You can expect the next release next month which would be a new experience for you all with what I have planned!

Request: Please add an auto-win/skip button to fights so people who don't want to fight don't have to.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Request: Please add an auto-win/skip button to fights so people who don't want to fight don't have to.
Who knows maybe he will not sure but I found the fight a nice addition had to learn the mechanics but after that it was smooth sailing. Have to wait and see what his next move will be

Bootyclapp342

Aug 1, 2022

Feel better soon! Can't wait

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Well as I've said, it needs cleaning up. I just skip through that nonsense with Drako and going to your "grand daughters" world. If I possessed the technical skills, I would just "mod" out and clean up those segments myself.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes