2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
IvmOR7.png

Overview:
In order to convert Android 18 to naughty slut, Master Roshi prepare special challenges that she needs to participated in order to avoid to be destroyed by device that Bulma created. This is amazing opportunity for Roshi to punish her every time she lose. But It wont be that easy!

This is trainer game where you have x days to corrupt Android 18!

Thread Updated: 2024-05-04
Release Date: 2024-04-28
Developer: Pervy_Buu -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

ss-6.png ss-4.png ss-5.png ss-3.png 5GJR4p.gif 1ekzJu.gif EaWcUt.gif bQY6G2.gif ozHUmg.png

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yes! Wondered when you'd upload this.

Given my reputation I should put a caveat, there is currently as of writing no Futa in the game.

No I'm not explaining why I am here!

Alright, okay....I fancied a change from the usual.

EDIT: Seems some people can't read so I need to explain my comment (yeah I know right!). It is known or presumed to be known that I am a futa fan and a futa dev. But sometimes I fancy playing a game that DOES NOT have that in (shocking right?), but if I commented (which on a forum people can do) I didn't want people thinking that because a futa dev is commenting that there is futa in the game (you know, actually thinking of others and their tastes). Hence me saying "I know I'm here, don't worry there is no futa in game, I fancied a change", you know...the basic thing I originally wrote.

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Yes! Wondered when you'd upload this.

Given my reputation I should put a caveat, there is currently as of writing no Futa in the game.

No I'm not explaining why I am here!

Alright, okay....I fancied a change from the usual.
james-franco-wait-what.gif

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
Decent foundation for a game, minigames are reasonably enjoyable and the pixel art is charming, looking forward to seeing how this turns out in a few updates.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Meh. Looks like dude is using Pink Pawg comics for his inspiration. Little too literal for my taste.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I have had an issue where the blackjack the Ace when I went over 21 did not change to 1.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes