2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
It's an interesting concept but we need more of the main male cast of characters. Roshi has been used so much it would be refreshing to choose between a bunch of them to play as.
yea give me yamcha make him ntr the whole cast apparently him and roshi was both pretty boiz.So someone make roshi pass it down He needs some sauce so much so they made a funny isekai gag about someone making yamcha a viable character.I would laugh him getting back at everyone for calling him trash loool in a hentai parody.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Yes! Wondered when you'd upload this.

Given my reputation I should put a caveat, there is currently as of writing no Futa in the game.

No I'm not explaining why I am here!

Alright, okay....I fancied a change from the usual.
This days... seems to be mandatory EVERY release should have FUTA content. But well, the people is different why not respect some people that only like "vanilla" games

Ironically, THOSE FUTA LOVERS "rulers" these days are no more different that people who used to enforce a different taste of sexuality in every like..

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
While exploring the game, I've observed that there's currently a small amount of content, I see no sex scenes. I believe the experience could be enhanced with the addition of more elements, such as sex scenes. Personally, I'm holding off on leaving a review until the game further develops and includes more content. Looking forward to future updates!

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Is NTR possible ?
Is pregnancy avoidable ?
Please respond. View attachment 3098369
maybe we'll be able to play as Master Roshi in future updates and fuck 18, I hope . I'll be happy as Master Roshi. btw, I'm not a fan of NTR, but I do enjoy Netori scenarios. you know, MC/protagonist taking away someone else's love interest. I find the latter more appealing in terms of narrative and character dynamics.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
This days... seems to be mandatory EVERY release should have FUTA content. But well, the people is different why not respect some people that only like "vanilla" games

Ironically, THOSE FUTA LOVERS "rulers" these days are no more different that people who used to enforce a different taste of sexuality in every like..
How am I being disrespectful to people who like 'Vanilla' games? I think you're reading something into my statement that isn't there. If anything I'm being respectful by acknowledging my reputation and my known games taste and informing people there isn't any in the game.

Oh and the rulers comment sounds like a conspiracy theory, devs put in what they want to put in, if you see more devs doing it perhaps it's not 'enforcing a different taste' as opposed to people actually liking it and putting it in their games. Like you say, people are different.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Tried it because I really like pixel art and DBZ chicks, but this is tedious as fuck. The intro never ends, the tutorial is lengthy as fuck, and the game requires a lot of management of stats and shit.
A good suggestion to the dev would be to make the game more agile and less cumbersome to start with. I can't believe it made me read like 5 minutes of pickle cutting tutorial, bro.

heskflesk

Mar 20, 2021
Pixel art sandbox games are some of my favorites! Gonna let it stew for a couple of updates but definitely excited to see where this is going

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes