• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

bismism

Sep 4, 2017
Yeah, this for sure needs the NTR and Corruption tags. Blackmail might be a debatable tag as well.

JtC203

Dec 18, 2017
Not enough to the game for me to really judge it. But I will keep an eye on it for the future!

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
So are you playing as Roshi here, making this Netori against Krillin, or are you playing as Krillin and this is Netorare? What's the deal here?
this is from itch ( You play as Krillin and Roshi! (This is corruption/punish game) (no NTR!) ) ya confusing since Krillian is literally 18 husband so ya.

Reactions: MaydayM'dick

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Zemax o/)
KamehouseChallenge-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

name

Mar 8, 2017
can Krillin finally bang his wife in one of these games or is it another Roshi ntr game

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
It´s a shame that it has 0 adult content until 0.2. Btw anyone knows a game with similar idea? You know, corrupting 18.

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
It's an interesting concept but we need more of the main male cast of characters. Roshi has been used so much it would be refreshing to choose between a bunch of them to play as.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
This is embarrassing did not expect to see it upload here so soon..:sneaky: Right now in current state this game suck but I will try my best to make it somewhat worth to play... View attachment 3097909 Also if anyone have suggestions or wants to report bugs link to discord here: I wont come here ever again probably its not healthy to read everything.. :cautious:
yeah for your own sanity I'd stay off this site. Unless you want to be asked if NTR is avoidable and if there will be pregnancy every day for the next year.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes