2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
this is from itch ( You play as Krillin and Roshi! (This is corruption/punish game) (no NTR!) ) ya confusing since Krillian is literally 18 husband so ya.
Realistically it would still probably get the NTR tag on here once the actual sexual content is added, since that's pretty much just describing Netorase. Could maybe see people try to argue it's only sharing, but I can foresee this thread devolving into an argue-fest over it if it comes to that.

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Could've just used Shallot, generic saiyan protag from Legends and made it a netori game. If it hasn't already started, people will complain about overused characters like Roshi n such plus the game reads as a netorare compared to other stuff.

I'll stick around to see how things pan out once the game gets a move on

Reactions: bartroli

Osiris777

May 6, 2017
TOO MANY MECHANICS. way too many! a skip mini game function or simplyfing the games will make this better. If the dev reads this I also want you to know you are doing amazing work.

Reactions: Lalovi

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Bit weird we're playing krillin if roshi is the one wanting her to lose the challenges
Job to your wife so you don't get cucked?

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
DAAAAAAAAAAMMNNNN I'm excited. I need to give it some time to get content but I am super looking forward to this

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KamehouseChallenge-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

orangutaint

Jun 29, 2018
In order to convert Android 18 into a naughty, indefatigable force of slut nature, Master Roshi must
prepare a special training regimen of risqué challenges. 18 must exceed her limitations to avoid being destroyed by a suspiciously buzzing device inserted into her by none other than Bulma.
This is an amazing opportunity for Roshi to punish 18 every time she falls short. But it wont be that easy!
This is a sandbox roguetype game where you have x days to corrupt Android 18 and have her learn Autoerotic Ultra Instinct.

There. You're welcome.

Reactions: TheRookie

Gregtex

May 13, 2021
Dayum.... this game is grindy af. The mechanics way to complicated... I feel like the dev is ejaculating more over the core gameplay then the actual h... dayum

Reactions: Angelcrush
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes