Jun 9, 2018
So Im stuck i am at the part during the counsel where you have to answer prayers for the bet and i know you can win but i cant figure out how and cant find anything about it online can anyone help me

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
So Im stuck i am at the part during the counsel where you have to answer prayers for the bet and i know you can win but i cant figure out how and cant find anything about it online can anyone help me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

as many as i can get really lol. i dont like cheating but puzzles are shiit
Puzzles from doing Ki Training? Just use the console command I posted and never have to do Ki Training again.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Hey, is there anyway to remove that filter for 18 scenes while in the past? they are really hurting my eyes, and i mean it in the medical sense of the thing, as far as i know i have no problems in my eyes, but for some reason it is really uncomfortable to look at them
Hmm i had no idea this might be an issue, I'll have them removed for the next release!

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
So I'm slightly confused about a couple of things. One event said I can watch godtube videos from my bedroom but there is no option to do so. I figured it would open further events. Same with the prisoner I took, Vados said she'll be in some remote part of the castle but there is no option anywhere to interact with said prisoner.
Is it meant to be like that and she can just pop up at fixed events later on?

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
The only thing that I think is missing from this game is the animations . Add those into this game it would become awesome

Aflie

Jun 26, 2017
think theres a glitch right after you meet Buu and get the ten days, clicking search for dragon balls causes you to talk to panchy instead for some reason

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
The game looked pretty promising in art and the story was kind of good (not really great but it's easy to follow and not TOO dumb)
And then... Then... Fucking time travel bullshit...

Edit :
I feel I need to elaborate because the devs seem to read the thread and I don't want to sound like an ass and stuff.

Thx for coming to my TED talk

Last edited:

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
The game looked pretty promising in art and the story was kind of good (not really great but it's easy to follow and not TOO dumb)
And then... Then... Fucking time travel bullshit...

Edit :
I feel I need to elaborate because the devs seem to read the thread and I don't want to sound like an ass and stuff.

Thx for coming to my TED talk
Man why does this seem like your literally pulling at straws. 2 of dragon-balls biggest arkes started on time travel first the Android saga with the introduction of future Trunks and the Zamasu Ark in DBS seems like your not at all a DBZ fan. Now with the plot twists I believe this game is worth donating towards. I personally don't like how so many scenes were forced in this release but its not a deal breaker for me.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
android 18 corruption 3rd option godly hand job keeps giving me the an exception has occurred all the time I click on that option . I am also wondering if the m.c. gets to tap Vados at some point in the game ? If and how do I visit the prisoner that I have in the game as far as I can see there is no option for that .

Last edited:

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Man why does this seem like your literally pulling at straws. 2 of dragon-balls biggest arkes started on time travel first the Android saga with the introduction of future Trunks and the Zamasu Ark in DBS seems like your not at all a DBZ fan. Now with the plot twists I believe this game is worth donating towards. I personally don't like how so many scenes were forced in this release but its not a deal breaker for me.
Let's just agree to disagree then, I don't really feel like arguing if I'm a real DBZ fan or not over the internet...
Btw the best ark was Frieza.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Let's just agree to disagree then, I don't really feel like arguing if I'm a real DBZ fan or not over the internet...
Btw the best ark was Frieza.
But their are many valid points you made including the sudden change in android 18s stance just feel that the plot mixed perfectly with the anime.
You know what killed the frieza saga for me was their stance on him DragonBall Super. I mean reviving him to create the movie is one thing but then to bring back again after just killed it for me. Personally Frieza's awesome but should be dead not brought back every time they run out of ideas.

Last edited:

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
2 of dragon-balls biggest arkes started on time travel first the Android saga with the introduction of future Trunks and the Zamasu Ark in DBS
That doesn't change the fact that time travel is bullshit and it was done badly in both anime and here. One example why it's bullshit: How can time progress in your present if you are in future/past? Why can't you go back right after you left?
seems like your not at all a DBZ fan.
Ponting out that some things are flawed doesn't mean you are not a fan of something. Hell, I would say accepting blindly everything that is thrown at you means that you don't really like thing that you are watching, but you are just here to consume stuff as it comes at you without ever thinking about it. That's not fan-like behaviour, but more of a behaviour of someone that pretends to be a fan of something just because it's popular or whatever else reason may be.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
That doesn't change the fact that time travel is bullshit and it was done badly in both anime and here. One example why it's bullshit: How can time progress in your present if you are in future/past? Why can't you go back right after you left?

Ponting out that some things are flawed doesn't mean you are not a fan of something. Hell, I would say accepting blindly everything that is thrown at you means that you don't really like thing that you are watching, but you are just here to consume stuff as it comes at you without ever thinking about it. That's not fan-like behaviour, but more of a behaviour of someone that pretends to be a fan of something just because it's popular or whatever else reason may be.
Not going to argue this point. The idea is time travel has been a part of DBZ since the android saga and has been given birth to one of the most bad ass hero's in the entire Manga Future Trunks. Your right a true fan does question an idea is true, loved the manga since I was a little boy but personally its upto personal preference I guess. Only I have to repeat hate the stance they took on 18, for her to have developed such a close relationship with the NPC just to discard of her is absolutely ridiculous. I hope this doesn't stay this way too long.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes