Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Man why does this seem like your literally pulling at straws. 2 of dragon-balls biggest arkes started on time travel first the Android saga with the introduction of future Trunks and the Zamasu Ark in DBS seems like your not at all a DBZ fan. Now with the plot twists I believe this game is worth donating towards. I personally don't like how so many scenes were forced in this release but its not a deal breaker for me.
Yes, and Z + Super is trash (Toriyama couldnt ever even decide who he wanted for main character on Z onwards, teasing us with Gohan endlessly just to have him end up selling smoke ~ also, every character besides Goku and Vegeta are irrelevant), having poor time-travel shenanigans just makes it worse ~ also, Black Goku arc is PURE filler, you can literally skip it and absolutely nothing is lost, there's no linking to the Tournament of Power, nothing

Someone that just eats whatever from a franchise just because its "that franchise" is not a fan, that's fanboy, which are extremely obnoxious and close minded people

Tecton

May 25, 2017
Yes, and Z + Super is trash (Toriyama couldnt ever even decide who he wanted for main character on Z onwards, teasing us with Gohan endlessly just to have him end up selling smoke ~ also, every character besides Goku and Vegeta are irrelevant), having poor time-travel shenanigans just makes it worse ~ also, Black Goku arc is PURE filler, you can literally skip it and absolutely nothing is lost, there's no linking to the Tournament of Power, nothing

Someone that just eats whatever from a franchise just because its "that franchise" is not a fan, that's fanboy, which are extremely obnoxious and close minded people
Few problems with your post. Gonna fix your misinformed opinion.

First, Toriyama WANTED Gohan to be the main after Cell. That was the entire point of the Cell saga. But people lost their shit and he was forced to change it back to Goku. Rewatch Buu. You can see the exact moment he had to make the change.

Second, Toriyama hates Vegeta. He's made it clear that's his least favorite character. In attempts to screw him over, Toriyama accidentally gave him character development.

Third, the entire point of the Goku Black arc was that time travel has consequences, especially for someone like Trunks who obviously had no idea what he was doing. Z even blatantly showed he was clueless. And the ToP wasn't even a thing yet. That would be like saying the Frieza saga had nothing to do with the Cell saga, which it absolutely didn't.

Fourth, it's pretty damned hypocritical to call someone ELSE close-minded considering you've got your nose so high in the air trans-continental flights have to route around your brain.

Reactions: luisar018

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Few problems with your post. Gonna fix your misinformed opinion.

First, Toriyama WANTED Gohan to be the main after Cell. That was the entire point of the Cell saga. But people lost their shit and he was forced to change it back to Goku. Rewatch Buu. You can see the exact moment he had to make the change.

Second, Toriyama hates Vegeta. He's made it clear that's his least favorite character. In attempts to screw him over, Toriyama accidentally gave him character development.

Third, the entire point of the Goku Black arc was that time travel has consequences, especially for someone like Trunks who obviously had no idea what he was doing. Z even blatantly showed he was clueless. And the ToP wasn't even a thing yet. That would be like saying the Frieza saga had nothing to do with the Cell saga, which it absolutely didn't.

Fourth, it's pretty damned hypocritical to call someone ELSE close-minded considering you've got your nose so high in the air trans-continental flights have to route around your brain.
Oh, but you didnt "fix" anything, my poor chap, in fact, your facts account to nothing

Toriyama "wanting" something is absolutely irrelevant, because he ended up doing the oposite, so, that argument is out fo the window, the "ifs" are null and void ~ the only thing that matters is what actually EXISTS, and what exists, is Gohan selling smoke since the start of Z, and never doing anything noteworthy on his own (even the SS2 transformation is retarded, like "hey Cell, why do you crush the head of that android that i have NEVER talked to, and its the first time i see him in my life!?!?! that makes me furios WHOAARGGGHH". Literally the only thing saving that retarded moment is Tamashi vs Tamashi, because its a fucking EPIC song)

Toriyama hating Vegeta, then again, doesnt matter at all, because what matters is what exists, and what exists is: Vegeta (along with Goku) being the one of the only characters that exist in Dragon Ball, because everyone else is absolutely irrelevant

Black Saga showing "time travel consequences" then again, doesnt matter, because it adds absolutely 0 to the story. Comparing it to Frieza saga is pointless, because Frieza saga links directly into the Android saga by setting Trunks' arrival to stop MECHA FRIEZA in Goku's absence, also Goku aquires the virus in space, where he wanders around after the fight at Namek, and it also gives us the SS transformation which is used through the rest of the series (and the SS transformation is what prompts Gero to wake up the androids, because his calculations didnt take into account the capabilities of the SS) ~ you didnt even think that point through, huh?

Saying "ToP wasnt even a thing yet" is pointless, of course it wasnt a thing because it didnt exist, but when you do writing you think AHEAD so you can link events and development, so when you are at a certain point through an arc on something you gotta think "and after this, what's next?" so you can link events and the ending of the arc itself to the next arc, if you dont understand, just look at actual good stuff (from the same era) like HxH or YuYu Hakusho and how events are linked together

Also, nothing hypocrital here because i didnt state a "personal opinion", i stated facts. Dragon Ball (Z and onwards, the original DB is actually great) has terrible writing and wastes tons of characters, everyone fights exactly the same and has the same techs (tell me the difference between a Kame Hame Ha, a Galick Gun, a Final Flash and a Masenko Ha besides their color?), even in the Super manga, Vegeta now appears knowing Shunkanido, multiplication and even expansion, stuff that was only used by some of the trashed characters (Tien and Piccolo for the laters) because nobody can have anything of their own in the series

Also, fanboys being annoying is a fact as well, and that's not exclusive to Dragon Ball fanboys, but to any fanboy of any franchise that eats shit as long as its labeled after their fav franchise, no matter how bad it is, they will defend it

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Is it just me or the library girl from universe 7 is a succubus?(according to vados this girl is some kind of Devine creature) She absorb all my godly essence and probably erase everyone's memory. I am avoiding that planet now like a plague.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
If i am not mistaken this majin buu already absorbed dabura along with 12 god of destruction. Just how many god of destruction are there?

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes