Milflover

Jun 12, 2017
got glitched when i got past the new super sayan form anybody got a save? i tried to rush trough it and im to lazy to waste another hour

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Update 8.d appears to be out. I'll release the Windows version here(As of now It's the only version available). Mac and the others will come later(Edit:Whether it's from me or someone else. Probably the latter.)
Edit: I can see why I never became a Patreon. They use the most shadiest sites that have fake download buttons with hella popups and a download speed of Mc Donalds Wi-Fi to release Divine Adventure. Why can't these dudes just use Mega or some shit. I read the Patreon comments and I can tell there's a lack of communication if someone goes wrong on the Devs personal shit.
That's a bit unfair to say. I've addressed this topic on the patreon page today. I personally upload the game myself and I have a rather slow connection. This issue began when the game reached 900mb+. Every time I try to upload it via mega, it reaches about half way, stops then restarts. It never completes. My immediate response was to find another upload route.

Ironically, I found "LetsUpload" from this exact site. To call me shady for choosing that is rather unfair, even further, I sometimes swap the LetsUpload links with the MEGA links you guys have converted and post it on the patreon.

I don't usually comment directly to people here but I really do want people to understand that we are genuine. If there are any other alternatives to LetsUpload, please feel free to share.

boo908

Apr 9, 2018
What was the glitch?
if it's the same as the one I have, then after you get the transformation and fight you can't continue as the option to continue your quest just causes you to talk to everyone's favorite MILF.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
if it's the same as the one I have, then after you get the transformation and fight you can't continue as the option to continue your quest just causes you to talk to everyone's favorite MILF.
Hmm after which fight?

Mar 13, 2019
S
here is my unofficial android port of Divine Adventure v0.8d.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
So far story wise I have not encountered any bugs.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Well....if you choose to die while obtaining your new form.......you will encounter a bug. You will be transported to 'training with vados' event and return to present. Insted of a game over.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
The latest update was entertaining, but allot of it was really hit or miss, what happends with 18 MC was really cool but with the reveal of a pregnancy MC is like lol okay what ever like an autist and never visits her through out the years, we don't see her with the bump or talk or see the kid when we visit her, 18 doesn't even comment on it when shes leaving the planet. The super special mortal that we created which is basically our other daughter we end up doing nothing with besides give her the dick which I was not expecting at all. We also dragged Bulmas mom with us for some reason, also Videl appears, remember her ? small chat and a dick, same with Bulma, they don't get allot of time for any character development besides getting the D after some short dialogue. The design of the sayian Queen was very cool, but she acts nothing at all like one, she comes off as some young timid mortal shitter instead of a Queen of a prideful warrior race. The time travel was something interesting venue to do our own shit and explore, but we meme pull another SSJ and can apparently go back to the future np. What can I say, each update is one hell of a ride, you don't know where it will end up.

Reactions: Luckzor

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
This update was too short. I thought divine dragon ball ark is finished so it will be big update. But it just end suddenly.

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
Anyone know how do get the new handjob and 18+ scene? I'm just stuck on the ship. Do I have to reload an old save or am I missing something? Is there also any way to view already unlocked scenes like a gallery of sorts or no?

Mar 13, 2019
That's a bit unfair to say. I've addressed this topic on the patreon page today. I personally upload the game myself and I have a rather slow connection. This issue began when the game reached 900mb+. Every time I try to upload it via mega, it reaches about half way, stops then restarts. It never completes. My immediate response was to find another upload route.

Ironically, I found "LetsUpload" from this exact site. To call me shady for choosing that is rather unfair, even further, I sometimes swap the LetsUpload links with the MEGA links you guys have converted and post it on the patreon.

I don't usually comment directly to people here but I really do want people to understand that we are genuine. If there are any other alternatives to LetsUpload, please feel free to share.
With now that I have clarification on certain issues I can now respond.
By the time that response came out I've been checked outta that place. If that is the case on your end when the game is beyond 900MB then I suppose that somewhat compressing the game on your end(Unless you get someone else to upload the game) to make it easier on your internet might solve this issue for you. Are you using the web browser to upload to Mega or The actual app to do that would be my question for that.
Well, to be fair, F95 gives me options to not use such sites that you'd usually only deal with if you were downloading Gamecube isos and PS2/PS3 isos or unless all other links to a certain game were down. I did not see said option on your part. I was rather upset because that was the only option I had seen available on my side of things. However, for a site recommendation that, from my perspective, would be a Mega alternative would be this site
Just pick the upload via link and set the timer to no expiration. Well, considering that this could have been worse from what I've seen*cough*Irphaeus *cough*, I'll legit take your word on it.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes