Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
I tried summoning prisoners but it keeps telling me no one is there and try sleeping, but I remembered capturing someone back on zoret. Can we not summon her yet or is my game bugged ?

Pebble

Jun 19, 2017
I still get the bug with Android 18 where whenever I flirt it just gives me the sleep with her option.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Man talk about a cliff hanger. This getting interesting good work so far dev.
Looking forward to the next installment only found one bug while Jaco is bragging on tuffalia its kicking out a few bugs. Not sure whats the cause.

gg787879

Nov 15, 2018
I'm trying to get the seductive cheerleader outfit for Android 18 at King Kai planet. I got all the items needed for the recipe. But it keep saying you need to get these items to make the outfit. Is there another way to get the seductive cheerleader outfit?

D

Deleted member 1341090

Maybe I missed something but does anyone know what happened to the mac links?

PleasejustletmeNut

Oct 28, 2019
Hey does anybody know how to change. The person you get time traveled with. It keeps defaulting me to panchy. I know. You can go with videl or bulma. How do. I change it.

Aug 4, 2017
I tried summoning prisoners but it keeps telling me no one is there and try sleeping, but I remembered capturing someone back on zoret. Can we not summon her yet or is my game bugged ?
You have to go back to the dragon when you get the option to visit all the planets and then ask to "reset prisoner progress"
From there onwards you will be able to summon her. If you still can't then change your power from summoning to mind control and reset her progress again

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes