EarmesAeledas

Oct 11, 2019
I gotta say the puzzles get extremely reptitive deffinetly when I need to raise my power level to defeat the invisible robot and i dont see have much else choice to do anything else to break up the monotony of the puzzles.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Divine Adventure v0.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I finally gave this game a shot. I like the Dragonball series though I'm not as into it as i was for Z and GT but i finished the Super(anime) and i watched Broly. I must say though i originally didn't want to play because i wasn't sure how the game would work with it's own story but I'm glad it had some element's from the Games and Anime.

I enjoyed the story for the most part but I'll have to go back and try Summoning to see what it does. My only complaint(small) would be the power grinding or should i say how you obtain it from the puzzles. I feel like there should be a multiplier every time you complete them in a row or add another source for it as it gets repetitive and boring after a while.

Other than that above, i liked the game and most of the characters. I hope Towa becomes an Romance option(my first playthrough so I'm not sure what going to happen with her or if it's a possibility with her in future updates) and that twist with Android 18 was a curve ball that i didn't see coming. Now I'm going to get to playing my 2nd playthrough and try different options out.

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Not really a fan for the gameplay but I love the story and the drawing. I'm a little sad for Android 18, I hope we will see her again...
How this goddess of destruction doesn't recongize his own mother ?...
The developper is a huge fan for titjob :LOL:

The scene with Bulma in prison and the scene with Vados on the Beerus's planet :love::love: (Ok ok , I confess that I love to take a girl from behind.....)

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
I haven't been paying super close attention to the actual development, but the artist changed at some point, right? It feels like the game went from the H-scenes having the characters be hotter than they are usually (just standing) to now the H-scenes looking kind of...I don't know if it's because I just don't dig the art style as much as the art style of the old character standing portraits, but it always feels nowadays like I expect a hotter/better/more appealingly drawn H-scene based on the characters' standing models, but they always end up looking a bit...weird. Proportions can be weird, linework is a bit rougher etc.

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
This was a fairly disappointing update. First time I've thought that. Not much was added, it took me all of 25 minutes to get through all the new content.

The 2 Kale scenes and new Bulma scene seemed poor quality too. The artwork wasn't as polished as it has been before. They seemed rushed, and rough around the edges.

There were also numerous spelling mistakes, and tbh the plot 'update' isn't particularly interesting.

To sum this update up - not much happened, and none of what happened was worth my time.

Which is a huge shame, apart from the Ginyu Force, Caulifla and Kale are my favourite DB characters. I should have really liked the uodate that introduced Kale.

Hoperully 0.9a fixes some of these issues.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Please help, I don't want to play the puzzle it is annoying
Whenever a puzzle is more than a 3-4 click one, just quit it and restart, sometimes you only have to move 1 piece and done with it. It was annoying to me as well until I noticed this roundabout way.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I haven't been paying super close attention to the actual development, but the artist changed at some point, right? It feels like the game went from the H-scenes having the characters be hotter than they are usually (just standing) to now the H-scenes looking kind of...I don't know if it's because I just don't dig the art style as much as the art style of the old character standing portraits, but it always feels nowadays like I expect a hotter/better/more appealingly drawn H-scene based on the characters' standing models, but they always end up looking a bit...weird. Proportions can be weird, linework is a bit rougher etc.
Yeah I totally get that and to some degree I agree with you.

Our team only has 1 artist. That's literally it. She draws our characters, items and CGs. The problem with this (which I realised late) was that sometimes her CG drawings can be a little off. I could counter this by hiring an artist to solely do CG scenes but then production time would be ridiculously slow.

Still I appreciate the post.

Reactions: uchihafabio

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Oh I forgot to mention a little bug about the prayer's duel with Gin when we choose the "extremist", the dialog box disappears and it stuck.

Oh well, if you will excuse me, I need to replay again...^^'

Reactions: BÖÖRK
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes