uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
My God!
They absolutely destroyed chichi!
I mean, come on, she looks deformed. Even bulma first appearence (before time arc) was prettier.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Yeah I totally get that and to some degree I agree with you.

Our team only has 1 artist. That's literally it. She draws our characters, items and CGs. The problem with this (which I realised late) was that sometimes her CG drawings can be a little off. I could counter this by hiring an artist to solely do CG scenes but then production time would be ridiculously slow.

Still I appreciate the post.
Thanks for the game but i really need to stress that you really should remake chichi. She looks deformed (the hips and legs are totally unbalanced to her whole body)
Keep up the great work

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Remember Android 21? She asked for MC's cum. So, there is a really high chance she is responsible for the clone.

Sundevils101

Jun 25, 2017
Stopped playing for a while so that a few releases came out and I like the content its just theres no gallery to go back too replay scenes only complaint.

• Angry
Reactions: Luckzor

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I guess he's focused so much in the history that lose the magic, every new girl accept easily fuck with the MC, and this lose the satisfaction of conquest. The good moments its explore the personalites of the girls and corrupting then slowly, example: Vados and her innocence about sex activities, explore this more!, And don't put away the girls, honestly i dont know about the future updates, but the rooms must to be full of hot girls, I honestly prefer the original model of the anime, but in relation to that i think there is no way to change

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
big tits are all fine and good, would like to have the option to change them to small tits similar to the show, also more varied sex scenes would be nice . . not complaining though . .

SullyGamer

Mar 18, 2018
What did everyone name their special transformation?
I called mine "Beyond God" just wondering if anyone came up with a better name?

Last edited:
Reactions: Masq

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know what are the console commands? the cheats ... does this game have?

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
the plot was good but the game is so boring and it didn't felt like im playing on renpy felt like im playing a remake on renpy

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
I don't know how many I played it,maybe being the god of destruction is addict..:LOL:

But I need some answer because there are some inconsistencies :

1: Since the MC is created from nowhere, how he can have some memories about his past when Vados request during inspection

2: According to Bulma, Dende were the first to be killed so how she can use the Dragon ball for rejuvenate or teleport in the past...

Does the prison works? Every time i try to access it, i writes, you have no prisoners, you should try sleep. Any ideas?
You need to ask Videl when you meet the Namekians the first time

Feb 18, 2019
I don't know how many I played it,maybe being the god of destruction is addict..:LOL:

But I need some answer because there are some inconsistencies :

1: Since the MC is created from nowhere, how he can have some memories about his past when Vados request during inspection

2: According to Bulma, Dende were the first to be killed so how she can use the Dragon ball for rejuvenate or teleport in the past...

You need to ask Videl when you meet the Namekians the first time
I did, and still cant access her.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes