JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Lol... bombs are stronger than both MC and his clone.... bombs are the true God of destruction....I thought senju beans will fully restore hp and ki...but nothing.... clone is dealing more damage than senju beans can heal

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Lol... bombs are stronger than both MC and his clone.... bombs are the true God of destruction....I thought senju beans will fully restore hp and ki...but nothing.... clone is dealing more damage than senju beans can heal
Yeah, that was funny to see. Beans are useless, just use your transformation and you will win.
Honestly it's kinda sad how ultra instinct is useless waste of ki in this fight. It seems like training alone is best choice for this fight, followed by vados and with whis light years behind previous 2 choices.

So out of curiosity what did everyone decide to do with clone? I went with erasing him since multiverse isn't big enough for both of us.

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Hahaha that's true. The reason for this was because this is our first type of real time battle thing. We wanted to make it "fair". The next type of battle will be much more advanced and realistic so please do deal with our silliness currently haha. What did you think of it though? Despite the tuffle bombs, was the battle scene interesting enough or was there more needed?

Masq I think the polls you did in the past did give you guys enough info that people want more girls to fuck not more guys...
how this will affect our harem? :cautious:
did you change your mind about the ntr?:eek:
Haha this is just in reference to the storyline. No one will be having sex with any of the player's girls. I'm actually currently toying with the idea of a multiverse but we will see how that goes!

Yeah, that was funny to see. Beans are useless, just use your transformation and you will win.
Honestly it's kinda sad how ultra instinct is useless waste of ki in this fight. It seems like training alone is best choice for this fight, followed by vados and with whis light years behind previous 2 choices.

So out of curiosity what did everyone decide to do with clone? I went with erasing him since multiverse isn't big enough for both of us.
I agree with you but keep in mind, the player didn't achieve full or even mastered ultra instinct. If you train with Whis, you achieve a half style of ultra instinct. This will be developed in further battles but specifically for the clone fight, you will have to rely on bombs.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Haha this is just in reference to the storyline. No one will be having sex with any of the player's girls. I'm actually currently toying with the idea of a multiverse but we will see how that goes!
You will get the poor girl a metacarpal for having to draw so many characters lol ;)

Yeah we probably should get a second artist. She had to draw all the scenes for 0.7b before the end of April and was working super hard and fast. She's an incredible artist
that she is, and the writing is good too, I really like the game.
Is fresh to have something like this, being a badass mc is something I love in games.

:unsure: our clone you mean? i always did make her a girl to fuck her in next updates Masq pretty sure you intended that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Masq

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
You will get the poor girl a metacarpal for having to draw so many characters lol ;)
Yeah we probably should get a second artist. She had to draw all the scenes for 0.7b before the end of April and was working super hard and fast. She's an incredible artist

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Good update, just find it weird some of the girls, like Heles and Bulma. When you fuck Bulma in the jail one of her fingers is really apart from others. When you drawn Heles naked her tits are weird too. But aside that, everything is good.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Hahaha that's true. The reason for this was because this is our first type of real time battle thing. We wanted to make it "fair". The next type of battle will be much more advanced and realistic so please do deal with our silliness currently haha. What did you think of it though? Despite the tuffle bombs, was the battle scene interesting enough or was there more needed?

I agree with you but keep in mind, the player didn't achieve full or even mastered ultra instinct. If you train with Whis, you achieve a half style of ultra instinct. This will be developed in further battles but specifically for the clone fight, you will have to rely on bombs.
MC trained 3 years, could not master UI. Goku did the same thing within 30 minutes? Are you belittling yamoshi....lol

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Masq I think the polls you did in the past did give you guys enough info that people want more girls to fuck not more guys...
how this will affect our harem? :cautious:
did you change your mind about the ntr?:eek:
MC will kill Goku to save the universe.... hahaha

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
Ok, im still stuck at the chi training game..got no idea what to do, all i get his white screen and i am just randomly clicking on the box.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes