jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
:unsure: our clone you mean? i always did make her a girl to fuck her in next updates @Masq pretty sure you intended that?
Did I miss something? I thought our clone is always a guy since that's what we are?

I agree with you but keep in mind, the player didn't achieve full or even mastered ultra instinct. If you train with Whis, you achieve a half style of ultra instinct. This will be developed in further battles but specifically for the clone fight, you will have to rely on bombs.
Yeah, that's understandable, although you don't have to rely on bombs per se (it will take forever when you are dealing 13 damage) since that custom transformation fully heals you and sets your hp to 400 for reminder of fight even if powered down... is that a bug?
Speaking of bugs, is that one random conversation on tuffalia going to be fixed along with planet Lok? They have been throwing that error about sayer girl for quite a while now. Also if you decide to punch down clone to the ground, instead of catching him by throat, that timer is still going and you get yourself killed that way. Is that intended?
Btw, do we lose chance to get ultra instinct if we don't pick Whis or will it be obtainable in the future regardless of our previous choices?

Jun 12, 2017
He Also Posted A Walkthrough

There are a couple ways to ensure you get a perfect walkthrough.

You will be given an option to train with either whis or vados. Each of their training teaches you a very different skill.

Vados teaches you to control your forms. This way they cost no ki.

Whis teaches you Ultra Instinct.

We highly recommend that you train solo.

Your unique super saiyan form heals you instantly so you don't need to buy Senzu Beans.

If you stock up on Tuffle bombs and use your 3rd Technique you can take off 400 hp from the clone.

In summary:

• Choose to train alone
  • Buy Tuffle bombs from Tuffalia
  • Use your 3rd technique in battle
how do we buy tuffle bombs on tuffalia?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
You will get the poor girl a metacarpal for having to draw so many characters lol ;)

that she is, and the writing is good too, I really like the game.
Is fresh to have something like this, being a badass mc is something I love in games.

:unsure: our clone you mean? i always did make her a girl to fuck her in next updates Masq pretty sure you intended that?
How do you turn him into a girl?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Did I miss something? I thought our clone is always a guy since that's what we are?

Yeah, that's understandable, although you don't have to rely on bombs per se (it will take forever when you are dealing 13 damage) since that custom transformation fully heals you and sets your hp to 400 for reminder of fight even if powered down... is that a bug?
Speaking of bugs, is that one random conversation on tuffalia going to be fixed along with planet Lok? They have been throwing that error about sayer girl for quite a while now. Also if you decide to punch down clone to the ground, instead of catching him by throat, that timer is still going and you get yourself killed that way. Is that intended?
Btw, do we lose chance to get ultra instinct if we don't pick Whis or will it be obtainable in the future regardless of our previous choices?
How do you turn him into a girl?
If i remember correctly last time i played, when you are made a god and have to make your clone, i could choose the gender ...maybe the dev did deleted that option? Masq ?

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
L
If i remember correctly last time i played, when you are made a god and have to make your clone, i could choose the gender ...maybe the dev did deleted that option? Masq ?
Lol....you remember wrong....how would people mistook if your clone is female and you are male?

• Haha
Reactions: Luckzor

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Is not your clone who you create, is your Mortal and still is there the option to choose the gender. Is almost like you're playing other game. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
can you post what you did here? though, not so weak-but weaker then me.
Go to upload a save file, could be one before or during the fight. Search for wolf_hp and wolf_max_hp, those are the clone life points. Change them for the value you want. Player Godki and Player Godkimax are your points and change them if you want to. Put the value you want. Your clone is really powerfull so I don't know how many points could work to make it not so weak.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Go to upload a save file, could be one before or during the fight. Search for wolf_hp and wolf_max_hp, those are the clone life points. Change them for the value you want. Player Godki and Player Godkimax are your points and change them if you want to. Put the value you want. Your clone is really powerfull so I don't know how many points could work to make it not so weak.
Haha I find this pretty interesting because just a few posts above, people were saying that the fight was too easy and I was worried that it would be too simple haha.
A quick way to just beat the battles is to buy tuffle bombs from Tuffalia. They do alot of damage.

Reactions: Luckzor
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes