Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Is is possible to replay scenes from the story line? After the game is finished there are no more H-scenes or anyone to do it with?
For that we have created GodTube! Get it here - f95zone.to/threads/godtube-v0-5-masquerade.33843/

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Thats pretty cool! I play on mac tho, is there any way to run this on mac?
Yes actually, I'm not sure if f95 has the mac version but we literally just released the latest godtube last night on our patreon along with its mac version - patreon.com/Masquerade

AlmightyBruh

Jan 30, 2020
So i was playing through the game ya know doing my normal business and i am stuck on the part where the god of destruction fights their clone and i am stuck on that part. Is there any way to beat that fight?
Edit: I really just figured it out than less than a minute, lmao.

Last edited:

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
um... a few issues...

first whenever i try to access the costumes before i purchase them the screen goes grey with text. there is no message saying that its not there just that a problem appeared and some options like ignore or such

second after raising 18's affection by flirting i seem to hit a weird wall, when i click to flirt i get the sleep or go back options... as if i clicked the bed icon in her room. not the romance option.

third is when i am talking to android 21 her picture does not show... mainly the scene at the castle before you help her calm down. more info... some pics load right others just have red text at the bottom of the screen.

if i find anything else i'll post it but these are what stand out... also i apologize or tmi given but i'm still learning to use the tools in posting

GodOfDestruction77

Aug 20, 2019
For anyone who can't beat the clone fight,
DON'T train with Vados, U'll never win that way and U'll be killed in 2 hits.
I don't know about Whis, I haven't explored that option.
I used the "train by yourself" option, it gives u some new moves that u can use for good dmg. And ur transformations restore health, u can keep transforming, attacking, charging ki and transforming again (u lose transformation when ur ki goes down a bit). It takes a couple minutes but u can win it, quite easy once u figure out how.

Reactions: qudwls02 and Masq

Shanic

May 14, 2017
For anyone who can't beat the clone fight,
DON'T train with Vados, U'll never win that way and U'll be killed in 2 hits.
I don't know about Whis, I haven't explored that option.
I used the "train by yourself" option, it gives u some new moves that u can use for good dmg. And ur transformations restore health, u can keep transforming, attacking, charging ki and transforming again (u lose transformation when ur ki goes down a bit). It takes a couple minutes but u can win it, quite easy once u figure out how.
Honestly only buy 10 tuffle bomb, use your special transformation in start and when you hp is less than 100 and attack with bomb

Reactions: 15minmen
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes