rance4747

May 25, 2018
Is this worth playing yet?
Not really. It's half a year after I last tried it, and game still sucks ass with it's "sleep after every fucking action", and choices that don't really matter.
Intro's to the last two sex scenes with Vados are as bland as they get. Android 21 was not seen after her introduction. Videl? I didn't even get if MC returned her, and if so than why.
Honestly, the concept is cool enough that you try investing attention again and again, hoping for something better.
But no, author wastes it all.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok so i stop the fight between my race and the the tuff race but it say i will think is that it?

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Not really. It's half a year after I last tried it, and game still sucks ass with it's "sleep after every fucking action", and choices that don't really matter.
Intro's to the last two sex scenes with Vados are as bland as they get. Android 21 was not seen after her introduction. Videl? I didn't even get if MC returned her, and if so than why.
Honestly, the concept is cool enough that you try investing attention again and again, hoping for something better.
But no, author wastes it all.
There was no need to be rude man. Is there anything specifically that could be done to make it better? Android 21 had issues which are now fixed, she is one of the focus for the next update.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
There was no need to be rude man. Is there anything specifically that could be done to make it better? Android 21 had issues which are now fixed, she is one of the focus for the next update.
you are doing a awesome work, this game it's one of my best, in my opinion can be better if had more vados fixed scenes(sex,anal sex, boobjob, assjob...) and the MC have the girls in the palace, creating some ideia of possesion, even if theres no interaction to they(yet), probable you alread have this ideias, but this is my sensation and i guess its others players too

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
have not played it in a long time was waiting for more scene's. i also was wondering who made your clone.

D

Deleted member 22113

great story but way too much sleeping in this game and way too much time inbetween very uninteresting scenes i mean you finally get with someone and its a bit boring i understand the first couple times but need some scenes that use more than one pic also whats the point of having all these chicks living on your planet if they dont stay in the rooms so you can repeat scenes lots of wasted potential here but not a lost cause alot of gameplay and story need to be streamlined and content expanded fleshed out

shawntheone

Aug 6, 2017
for me ive been playing this one since it was released mainly because it was something i grew up watching and still enjoy. the story and text content is fine i have zero issues with it. for me the biggest cons are the nude artwork. dont get me wrong i cant draw to save my soul. but just comparing to others. i think its needs some more detail to make it look better. like mentioned animated scenes would be a huge impovment i know it takes 10x the work to do it well but it adds so much to it. that alone would make you stand out from lots of the others currently in the works. for instance for the other one in devlopment something unlimmitd they pulled away from animated to still images and it lots a lot of flair. their art work is definitaly passable in my opinion. those would be my only things to point out to maybe get more viewer and patrons.

Blamfright

May 30, 2017
I've in fact finished the latest build now, and so:

Idk about others but my own personal gripe with the game is just that content is so focused on chugging ahead that plenty of older content is ignored/made inaccessible in favor of continuing the plot.
Another thing is the fact that an update long ago added 5 more rooms to house occupants within the G.O.D palace hub, yet only one room was ever occupied (Android 18) and even then only for one "story arc", then the whole area is completely worthless, another function added just to be ignored was costumes, you had to farm divine coins to buy materials to make outfits for android 18, they are used for two scenes, and then the entire lot of materials serve no purpose, as there's nobody else to dress up.

For more current things, the Ring of Customization comes to mind, you can use it for a single character, Caulifla, and it's used for a single clothing item, which is forgotten about in the very next story event after it's introduced. Why implement new systems with the design capability to apply towards multiple characters if they can only be used for a total of maybe 4 minutes on only one? You already decide Vados' color when the game starts, after all.

Then there's the Planets: Hoo-boy
ignoring the ones that you still cannot visit after over a year, almost every other planet serves one purpose, to replay one scene with a few sentences changed after the initial event, and then have said scene on-demand. At this point there was no reason to even make a Planetary map, as you could have just as easily added a "God-phone" line and call these various events without navigating through a large amount of menus and needing to remember which planet is which.
King Kai's planet is used for one thing; making clothes. He has no other function within his planet, so he could just as well been phoned to make a clothing order without a single line of dialogue needing to be rewritten and cut down on menus.

Heles' planet serves the same function, even after you have "Daddy-daughter time" she still has no event re-playable within her own location where there is an explicit button for sexual actions, flirting is still disabled.

You never get to visit Earth outside of the story events: the player never gets to roleplay as a pervy G.O.D on earth "sampling Earthen delicacies" to re-access Bulma and other Earthling scenes rather than the Dragon Balls (which also serve no purpose, as Senzu Beans are worthless, "increased power" doesn't mean anything, changing your special power hasn't had an impact on content since like the third or fourth build back when the game still had Dragon Ball in it's name and so on).
There is no additional content for Sadala after you unlock Caulifla's second "corruption" dialogue, and visiting her after she starts wearing her costume will not add it to her list of costumes (of which there is nothing but a "to be added"); you can't even have her call up Kale to suck you off again, for example.

As for the new combat system;it still doesn't make sense, before this all "combat" was either a matter of obtaining key-items and then winning after choosing a correct option, clicking really fast or some mixture of the two. Having the system only exist to battle a single foe and then never using it again just seemed like the guy in charge of programming had to put in some work because the coding for events was done but he still had to work while on the clock until their shift ended. Also the system in place at the time was exceedingly easy to abuse, yet playing fairly made the encounter nearly-impossible without obtuse grinding, which isn't fun, due to the enemy clearly quashing your chances at a fair fight due to being a literal stat wall.

The Prayer system was a fun addition where you could pretend your choices had impact due to "mortal levels" which was, again, brought up a single time for the Gin event, then promptly discarded (every other time you answered prayers it never had an effect on the world or any content, as again, the only reward was the occasional "power increase" which are again worthless.
EDIT: The latest build does have an event that impacts your Mortal Level, but this still doesn't "do" anything, in fact even when attempting to lower it on a current play-through, my mortal level is still "good".

There's probably more stuff to bring up but this is already way too large for a single post. o_O
Ah but I do obviously still enjoy the project enough to actually bring up what I'm dissatisfied with, so don't jump to assume I totally hate it.

Last edited:

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017

Idk about others but my own personal gripe with the game is just that content is so focused on chugging ahead that plenty of older content is ignored/made inaccessible in favor of continuing the plot.
Another thing is the fact that an update long ago added 5 more rooms to house occupants within the G.O.D palace hub, yet only one room was ever occupied (Android 18) and even then only for one "story arc", then the whole area is completely worthless, another function added just to be ignored was costumes, you had to farm divine coins to buy materials to make outfits for android 18, they are used for two scenes, and then the entire lot of materials serve no purpose, as there's nobody else to dress up.

For more current things, the Ring of Customization comes to mind, you can use it for a single character, Caulifla, and it's used for a single clothing item, which is forgotten about in the very next story event after it's introduced. Why implement new systems with the design capability to apply towards multiple characters if they can only be used for a total of maybe 4 minutes on only one? You already decide Vados' color when the game starts, after all.

ignoring the ones that you still cannot visit after over a year, almost every other planet serves one purpose, to replay one scene with a few sentences changed after the initial event, and then have said scene on-demand. At this point there was no reason to even make a Planetary map, as you could have just as easily added a "God-phone" line and call these various events without navigating through a large amount of menus and needing to remember which planet is which.
King Kai's planet is used for one thing; making clothes. He has no other function within his planet, so he could just as well been phoned to make a clothing order without a single line of dialogue needing to be rewritten and cut down on menus.

Heles' planet serves the same function, even after you have "Daddy-daughter time" she still has no event re-playable within her own location where there is an explicit button for sexual actions, flirting is still disabled.

You never get to visit Earth outside of the story events: the player never gets to roleplay as a pervy G.O.D on earth "sampling Earthen delicacies" to re-access Bulma and other Earthling scenes rather than the Dragon Balls (which also serve no purpose, as Senzu Beans are worthless, "increased power" doesn't mean anything, changing your special power hasn't had an impact on content since like the third or fourth build back when the game still had Dragon Ball in it's name and so on).
There is no additional content for Sadala after you unlock Caulifla's second "corruption" dialogue, and visiting her after she starts wearing her costume will not add it to her list of costumes (of which there is nothing but a "to be added"); you can't even have her call up Kale to suck you off again, for example.

As for the new combat system;it still doesn't make sense, before this all "combat" was either a matter of obtaining key-items and then winning after choosing a correct option, clicking really fast or some mixture of the two. Having the system only exist to battle a single foe and then never using it again just seemed like the guy in charge of programming had to put in some work because the coding for events was done but he still had to work while on the clock until their shift ended. Also the system in place at the time was exceedingly easy to abuse, yet playing fairly made the encounter nearly-impossible without obtuse grinding, which isn't fun, due to the enemy clearly quashing your chances at a fair fight due to being a literal stat wall.

The Prayer system was a fun addition where you could pretend your choices had impact due to "mortal levels" which was, again, brought up a single time for the Gin event, then promptly discarded (every other time you answered prayers it never had an effect on the world or any content, as again, the only reward was the occasional "power increase" which are again worthless.
EDIT: The latest build does have an event that impacts your Mortal Level, but this still doesn't "do" anything, in fact even when attempting to lower it on a current play-through, my mortal level is still "good".

There's probably more stuff to bring up but this is already way too large for a single post. o_O
Ah but I do obviously still enjoy the project enough to actually bring up what I'm dissatisfied with, so don't jump to assume I totally hate it.
Masq These are some great areas that need some work, as Blamfright pointed out. I would also echo the sleeping after pretty much any action aspect of the game, which some others have talked about. I do want to say that I appreciate the project as it's one of the only decent games I've found that takes place within the Dragon Ball universe.

D

Deleted member 22113

for me ive been playing this one since it was released mainly because it was something i grew up watching and still enjoy. the story and text content is fine i have zero issues with it. for me the biggest cons are the nude artwork. dont get me wrong i cant draw to save my soul. but just comparing to others. i think its needs some more detail to make it look better. like mentioned animated scenes would be a huge impovment i know it takes 10x the work to do it well but it adds so much to it. that alone would make you stand out from lots of the others currently in the works. for instance for the other one in devlopment something unlimmitd they pulled away from animated to still images and it lots a lot of flair. their art work is definitaly passable in my opinion. those would be my only things to point out to maybe get more viewer and patrons.
ive noticed theirs a weird gap in the artwork quality between some of the scenes some look amazing but others, like vados and heles scenes, look pretty bad compared to the way they look in conversation it probably wouldn't be as big a deal if the scenes had more to them i mean lots of games use one image for an event and still find ways to make it interesting even if its just change of facial expression and somehow unlimited does that really well

ok i just went back through the image folder and looks like the only one with any variation or effort put into her scenes is 18 and even then only for a few of them all the other characters basically just have one image per scene with a cumshot variant thats it

Last edited by a moderator:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
pick you self for killing the other 10000 and pick your people race you make to get the death note not your soldier
Thanks for the info.....I choose cell to do my job because Goku is too good, freeza is too evil. I was being lazy so I let others handle that.
Also, I choose my soldiers for deathnote intro and later piccolo reports that most of them died. Then I send my creation. At first I was afraid that whoever I send first will die. I guess I will send my creation at the intro of deathnote.
Thanks again.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016

This is really awesome. Critismn is very very important to improve. I'm going to jump onto this right now and begin making the changes.

If you guys have any more ideas, criticisms please write them here or message me. That's literally the only way the game will get better.

Also do you all think I should remove the sleep function?

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
This is really awesome. Critismn is very very important to improve. I'm going to jump onto this right now and begin making the changes.

If you guys have any more ideas, criticisms please write them here or message me. That's literally the only way the game will get better.

Also do you all think I should remove the sleep function?
"Also do you all think I should remove the sleep function?" I'm personally not against the sleep function, but it would be better if we could interact more before sleeping perhaps? Tho, to tell you the truth, I haven't played with this in a while. I liked the game when I did, but at the time there wasn't much content.

Anyhow, I do like your attitude mr/ms dev. Keep it up, and I wish you the best! ^^ <3

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes