Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
This is really awesome. Critismn is very very important to improve. I'm going to jump onto this right now and begin making the changes.

If you guys have any more ideas, criticisms please write them here or message me. That's literally the only way the game will get better.

Also do you all think I should remove the sleep function?
I don't think the sleep function should be removed outright, just changed. I think a Stamina System would be better. Limit it to a set number with ways to improve it and whatnot. Sleep will restore stamina. Right now it's just annoying that talking to one person stops any further action you could have with another. Sometimes Chichi isn't around for training, but I'm not able to interact with Caulifla because my character is "too tired".
A way to repeat scenes like Blamfright said would be nice. I remember Godtube was mentioned, but wasn't available in your room. Maybe that could be a way to repeat scenes?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
This is really awesome. Critismn is very very important to improve. I'm going to jump onto this right now and begin making the changes.

If you guys have any more ideas, criticisms please write them here or message me. That's literally the only way the game will get better.

Sleep would have more sense in the game if it forced the player to manage resource (say, energy or stamina or whatever) so that he must choose what to do first and what later.
If every action needs to sleep after, you could eliminate the sleep altogether and substitute it with a text line "You are tired now and go to sleep." Nothing would change game-wise.
As it is now it's just a boring repetition of clicks(go to bed-sleep-action-repeat ad nauseam).
An impactful sleep mechanics would be much better, consider that you could decide to introduce events during night time.

Other than that, Blamfright is right pointing on all the game mechanics that are still incomplete/not fully developed.
You should choose what to keep (and improve) and what can be cut off to streamline the gameplay.

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
No it's good don't remove sleep option

Kyriel

Oct 24, 2019
I'll be honest, seeing more Videl content, maybe something like a "love route" and a "corruption route" for her would be pretty nice (the same would be nice for Caulifla and Kale. Bulma herself is already kind of corrupted, and Lazuli seems to be more inclined to the love route). I think it would give the whole idea of having her as a prisoner on the planet a lot more sense. Also, it would be great if the resources farmed with divine coins would be useful for some other items too, not just costumes. Trades with the planets that still need to be implemented, or a dragon radar that could help the MC gather the super dragon balls and let him express a wish. For example, special costumes, a new girl exclusive to the super dragon balls, having the Saiyan queen in your palace, or maybe customize the MC appearance (this one might be a bit hard to do, but I included it just in case it'll be considered a good idea). Other than that, the art is amazing. I've never seen this much detail in the characters, and to be honest I understand that animating them would be absolutely nightmarish if you had to keep the same level.

Other than that, the sleep mechanic is actually pretty nice. I'd say it would make for a great opportunity to add a "sleep with someone" mechanic once you have someone in your castle and they have warmed up to the MC/have been corrupted by him.

Last but not least, I personally think the repeatable events on the planets don't make much sense. Maybe a bit of development on those too, or random events such as wars or something else to raise the mortal level of your universe, and consequentially be respected by the other gods of destruction, would be beneficial to the game. I don't know where the game will go, but maybe something like that could be useful, especially if those events will unlock a couple more events or sex scenes on the planet itself.

Having said this, all of the above are mere ideas, not suggestions. If the game dev thinks they're good and they'll be implemented I can only be happy that I helped a game evolve "even futher beyond".

Last edited:
Reactions: asanoturna and Masq

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I'll be honest, seeing more Videl content, maybe something like a "love route" and a "corruption route" for her would be pretty nice (the same would be nice for Caulifla and Kale. Bulma herself is already kind of corrupted, and Lazuli seems to be more inclined to the love route). I think it would give the whole idea of having her as a prisoner on the planet a lot more sense. Also, it would be great if the resources farmed with divine coins would be useful for some other items too, not just costumes. Trades with the planets that still need to be implemented, or a dragon radar that could help the MC gather the super dragon balls and let him express a wish. For example, special costumes, a new girl exclusive to the super dragon balls, having the Saiyan queen in your palace, or maybe customize the MC appearance (this one might be a bit hard to do, but I included it just in case it'll be considered a good idea). Other than that, the art is amazing. I've never seen this much detail in the characters, and to be honest I understand that animating them would be absolutely nightmarish if you had to keep the same level.

Other than that, the sleep mechanic is actually pretty nice. I'd say it would make for a great opportunity to add a "sleep with someone" mechanic once you have someone in your castle and they have warmed up to the MC/have been corrupted by him.

Last but not least, I personally think the repeatable events on the planets don't make much sense. Maybe a bit of development on those too, or random events such as wars or something else to raise the mortal level of your universe, and consequentially be respected by the other gods of destruction, would be beneficial to the game. I don't know where the game will go, but maybe something like that could be useful, especially if those events will unlock a couple more events or sex scenes on the planet itself.

Having said this, all of the above are mere ideas, not suggestions. If the game dev thinks they're good and they'll be implemented I can only be happy that I helped a game evolve "even futher beyond".
No this is awesome. All these things you just said will do nothing but make the game better so I'm really glad that you guys are writing down your thoughts. A developer doesn't fully enjoy the game as much as the players so I really appreciate it

Reactions: caGormjshsn

rance4747

May 25, 2018
There was no need to be rude man. Is there anything specifically that could be done to make it better? Android 21 had issues which are now fixed, she is one of the focus for the next update.
Sorry to offend, but i really was under impression that you just ignore all the feedback anyway.

You want my opinion on what would make it better? Ok. Here are some suggestions:

1)Sleeping system
It takes half the gameplay time, and no matter how much criticizm there was about it over the years, its still there.
Fucking DELETE IT ALREADY! I know for a fact that trigger that prevents people from moving further without going to bed is 5 lines of code at best.
Or if you choose to keep it for some ungodly reason, at least add some sort of stamina bar like they did in "Public sex life", that grows more potent the stronger you are. Lifting such limitations is satisfying as hell.

2)Events
Instead of two star maps with one sex scene per each star(lol), you could just add some "explore the stars"/"space adventures" buton at the center of each galaxy, and have some random event chains pop up from time to time. Space pirates, forbiden Eden planets that are about to be ruined by some greedy settlers. Extremination/Preservation of world eaters. Space slave markets. Sexy hiveminds. Space empires that choose to ignore your existance and are in need of pinishment for their arrogance.
All the good shit that comes from being a Space Monkey God of Destruction. Also, a good way of unlocking a new static worlds, instead of keeping them there hanging, and saying that "you cant go there yet". That kinda kills the entire "God of the fucking Destruction, do what I fucking want" - theme.

3)Story coherence.
To put it bluntly - It needs work.

Starting small, there was exactly one mention that hero's real form, is actually a shota, right at the start (why the fuck even?) And then its not even used when dealing with Panchi, even during that whole pseudo-incest thing.

Then there is Hero's relationship with his harem as a whole. Its kind of all over the place, and not in the good/comedic kind of way.
First there was a time when our hero was kinda possessive, claiming Videl as his personal sex slave(and never finishing the "training" btw), corrupting Android 18 into admiting that her husband was a weakling, making moves to prove that he is a better mate, and then all of the sudden - sure, do whatever the fuck you want, stay in the past, I don't really care. Its not like Lazuly was one of the main waifus for whom we slowly grinded to unlock new options, or anything. Not to mention that she seemingly remembered about her daughter from DBZ timeline only when she returned from the dead.

And same goes for almoust all the other girls after male resurrection TBH.

Hero has almoust no anger at all from basically being cock blocked by the ressurected husbands of the girls that he aready claimed as his own. The things that he did for them, the favours that he granted, the time and effort that he put into slowly gathering his little own harem. Is he a God of Destruction or a mother fucking God of all SIMPS?!

4)Arc progress/narative/rewards
Take Towa arc as an example. You set the the premise, you actually managed to build up some tension, and then... Zeno comes and kicks shit in. No captured demon waifus, no godly decisions like banish/destroy/enslave/set free after some spanking and breaking the time staff. Nothing.
You wasted what, 3 to 6 month on this boner killer?!
Without even a slight chance to get satisfing conclusion it just feels bad man. And that not something you want from what is essentially escapist power fantasy with tits. The same problem applies to other story arcs but thankfully on the lesser scale.

5) Sex scenes
Even if its just some random dick sucking that most of the girls aready did, context is important. Threatened into submission(like Videl and most of the random NPC's), chose to submit in hopes of getting some boon or power(basically Bulma and Tuffle's queen), simple lust for powerful men and easy life(Android 18 and maybe Kale), wants to have a kid from the strongest person alive (Caulifa and maybe Android 21) - and so on.
With later updates you kinda just skipped the feel as to why they do it. And thats bad. Add more discription.

6) Grinding/stats
If you decided to implement grind, make it actually rewarding for a change.
For example. Vados, from her original "Sensei" and "Ara Ara" vibes, was basically reduced to a simple bimbo to fill the content void after the pause. Give her an actual reason to be your whore at least. Say - she trains you, she doesn't want you to end up lazy failure like Beerus or Champa, so she proposes - beat me at 10% of my power, and I'll do something lewd for you, best me at 1/4 of my power, and I'ļl suck you off as a reward, defeat me at my full strength and I'll submit to you fully.
That way, at the end of the grind, player can actually feel satisfaction at finally reaching this point.

7)Last major point. Update interfaces!
Srsly - you had five bedrooms since there was only two characters, and only one stat to speak of.
New easely accesable stat sheet.
Separate lists for prisoners, guests and lovers.
And list style shortcuts, please. No more point and click adventure between rooms and galaxies.

Last edited:

GNova

Oct 5, 2019
just how do u change vados outfit? like on the 0.9b says she has a new outfit but i dont know how to change :v

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i was hoping for a make them fall for you rout not just a corruption rout. i like all the wemon in the game hard to have a fav i do think your angle need's more scene's too. the other thing i do not get is your a god freza is not you could have wiped the floor with them.

Reactions: Masq

wolfboy33

Feb 19, 2018
Can someone help me out i keep getting this message?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Quests.rpy", line 12300, in <module>
NameError: name 'Prayer1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Training.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "Quests.rpyc", line 12299, in script
  File "C:\Users\charl\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-0.9c-win\Divine_Adventure-0.9c-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\Users\charl\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-0.9c-win\Divine_Adventure-0.9c-win\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "C:\Users\charl\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-0.9c-win\Divine_Adventure-0.9c-win\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\charl\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-0.9c-win\Divine_Adventure-0.9c-win\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Quests.rpy", line 12300, in <module>
NameError: name 'Prayer1' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Divine Adventure 0.9c
Fri May 29 18:58:12 2020

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Videl disappears after cumming on her. Can't flirt with 18 after the blowjob... Is this intentional or is this game still a glitched mess?

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
um... a few issues...

first whenever i try to access the costumes before i purchase them the screen goes grey with text. there is no message saying that its not there just that a problem appeared and some options like ignore or such

second after raising 18's affection by flirting i seem to hit a weird wall, when i click to flirt i get the sleep or go back options... as if i clicked the bed icon in her room. not the romance option.

third is when i am talking to android 21 her picture does not show... mainly the scene at the castle before you help her calm down. more info... some pics load right others just have red text at the bottom of the screen.

if i find anything else i'll post it but these are what stand out... also i apologize or tmi given but i'm still learning to use the tools in posting
The 18 thing was there when I played last year. Being unable to progress with Videl was also there only it's different for me now. I'm beginning to think that Masquerade doesn't really care about bugfixes. Either that or hints

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well you can alway's ask the dev i do believe are would like to think they come here to see what others think. plue's it never hurts to ask them are see what they can do if no one tell's them about bug are glitches they will nevr get fixed are worked on. there also probly tring to fix them.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
18 is part of the main story so you should get to her sometime or another, the Videl part is supposed to happen I guess. These characters just up and leave like Launch in DB ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Videl and Chi Chi are supposedly nowhere to be found after your encounters with them/training
Haven't had any training with Videl. I was able to summon her like 3 times, then nothing. With 18, I was able to get a blowjob and finally a "godly handjob" with mind control. But nothing else.

I kind of rage quit once I noticed the timer during the clone fight doesn't stop. I was able to get past it anyways but it's annoying and I can't be bothered playing this anymore atm.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
well you can alway's ask the dev i do believe are would like to think they come here to see what others think. plue's it never hurts to ask them are see what they can do if no one tell's them about bug are glitches they will nevr get fixed are worked on. there also probly tring to fix them.
Last year, the Videl thing was supposedly fixed in 2-3 different changelogs but I gave up on the game when the fixes never worked.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Daaaaamn man, you're way behind. It's a wonder why you still be up here in the comment section with the last version you played being released last year. I don't wanna spoil shit for you but things get pretty good (at least in my books) with 18, give it a play and progress with the story. No doubt you'll enjoy the way things develop with that bitch
Seriously. It didn't.
There was no content with Videl after you levitate her and jerk off on her ass, except for the short scene on the ship. With 18, there was no more content either. When clicking the flirt option, I'm just sent to "sleep with 18". Same as last year.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes