Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
I'm sure I missed it but will there be or was there ever Linux support for this game? The artwork looks fantastic but I downloaded the Win version thinking Linux was bundled like usual and it's not there. If this was answered before I apologize.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
I'm sure I missed it but will there be or was there ever Linux support for this game? The artwork looks fantastic but I downloaded the Win version thinking Linux was bundled like usual and it's not there. If this was answered before I apologize.
Just install Ren'Py SDK and build a Linux distribution. For DA 0.9c you need v7.3.5

Reactions: Angelsong

HiimGP

Jun 8, 2020
It probably won't affect anything but it's impossible to say without seeing the error.
Yeah I wasn't able to reproduce the error cause I accidentally overwrited the save, but no problem happened. I think I've beat the game now ( no more new story/quest).
Game was fun, but the story is still a bit of a mess lol.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
There is zero shota in this game
Yeah. Between the MC having a huge dick and you never actually seeing the MC there literally isn't. It's one of those "technical" things where you choose your age but it has zero actual affect.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
The story’s good and all, but what the fuck’s the point of adding the Saiyan Queen, if you don’t get to have sex with her? Also adding a cowgirl and against the wall option for Vados, without actually adding it.

Reactions: caGormjshsn

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
havent played this game since before it changed from Dragon Ball : Infnity, how much more has been added to the game? And do you guys think the game will be completed next update or something 0.9c -> 1.0. Or is it shaping up to be a retarded 0.10 version (which makes no sense) like some other developers do.
The game’s going to be indefinite, cause I’m pretty damn sure they’re making money off of this. It’s a solid game with good art, even though it’s been like months since I’ve played, and the quick fucks with the npcs are still sketches. It took me like hours from a new game to get to where I was.

There’s still tons of women they could add, like letting you have sex with all the angels, or being able to fuck Towa.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
7)Last major point. Update interfaces!
Srsly - you had five bedrooms since there was only two characters, and only one stat to speak of.
New easely accesable stat sheet.
Separate lists for prisoners, guests and lovers.
And list style shortcuts, please. No more point and click adventure between rooms and galaxies.
Hey! I was just going through the recommendations here to make sure we've introduced everything you guys recommended. What did you mean by list style shortcuts?

Reactions: SaddamHussein

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Whoops sorry man, I try to read all messages but sometimes I just accidentally miss it. (Bad eyes). Do you need a linux version?

Reactions: SaddamHussein

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Hey! I was just going through the recommendations here to make sure we've introduced everything you guys recommended. What did you mean by list style shortcuts?
Exactly what i said.

What is easier, click on the galaxy selection, to then click on the specific galaxy, to then click on the specific planet to talk to yous sayan waifu, or select her by name in some minimalistic menu and instant-travel there directly?

You can even treat the option of having said menu as representation of "instant transmitions" skill, that is possible to learn, but that can only be used to travel to people that you already met and whose ki you you can detect.

Just copy and slightly modify the template that people use for phone numbers in Date-Sims on some opensource RenPy forums and you'll be fine.

On the side note, if you ever decide to gather episodic waifus on your planet/castle, be it in dungeon for bad girls, guest quaters for good girls, godly suite for wifes, and so on. Rather than having hall with nameless rooms, better use style similar to the one Gunsmoke uses in Something Unlimited.
Its far from perfect, but it will be hell of an improvment.
1592496832789.png
1592496788380.png

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Whoops sorry man, I try to read all messages but sometimes I just accidentally miss it. (Bad eyes). Do you need a linux version?
Mmm... Why don't you build a version both for Windows & Linux, as most devs do?

Last edited:

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Yeah, I would appreciate it. I only have a laptop that runs Linux so it's also my gaming platform. Game looks great, would love to try it out. :)

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
What's the point of all those rooms in the hallway? Anyway, I wish there were more sex scenes as in actual vaginal sex. It's always bjs and titjobs :/

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
What's the point of all those rooms in the hallway? Anyway, I wish there were more sex scenes as in actual vaginal sex. It's always bjs and titjobs :/
Most of the time, creators pay money to artist to create a specific location. If they make it so small, you will have to make it bigger later on by paing money for new art. I do think this is the reason, it irritiated me when I played it as well. Maybe they thought that there was going to be more characters at that stage, who knows

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Ok, so this update had a ton more than I thought, but it's obvious like every other dev on this site, they refuse to make the game better by doing simple changes. If Vados can be 'set' in a room without events making her disappear, there's no reason the other girls can't do the same. Patreon isn't even an excuse here, because you literally have the coding there.

Pretty sure besides having to organize some things, it would be a pretty easy art swap and rename. Vados 'talk' option is pretty useless, and how long it takes to unlock her sex options doesn't make any sense. The game really needs to take out the placeholder 'save here' and 'end of content' texts too. It's not that hard to control f.

It's always in side angles too. The stupid thing about Heles' reward, is that you've already titfucked her. It's been at least like a year, and there's still no sex with Queen Phineapple too. Reminds me how bad the Heles art is for these scenes. The regular standing art at least looks like it could pass as Dbz.

Most of the time, creators pay money to artist to create a specific location. If they make it so small, you will have to make it bigger later on by paing money for new art. I do think this is the reason, it irritiated me when I played it as well. Maybe they thought that there was going to be more characters at that stage, who knows
The game is making $300 at worst, or at least a $1000, which is more than enough to pay for commercial use fees. It's just the dev making poor decisions, like other game devs. There's a game on this site that's been out for 2 years, has no background music, missing a lot of art, and the events eventually give you 'nothing interesting is happening'. Somehow that game is making 34k a year, and the dev won't listen to feedback that would make the game better, even though the change would be simple.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes