Leelloominai

Nov 23, 2017
Divine Adventure [v0.9d] [Masquerade] - Original size 1.10GB
*Bugfix has been applied*
Compressed Windows/Linux (144MB): WORKUPLOAD
Compressed MAC (140MB): WORKUPLOAD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!​
i'm confused, this is not the same bug fix we can download in the first page, and ... it somewhat an answer to my question or just a unrelated repost?

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
The new update doesn't seem to work for me, the only thing i can see are the map icon in the top right and the travel to earth option, even so nothing works, i can't travel the home planet, non of the spare rooms have anyone inside, can't find new scenes or anything, not even with the bug fix installed

Oct 9, 2018
The new update doesn't seem to work for me, the only thing i can see are the map icon in the top right and the travel to earth option, even so nothing works, i can't travel the home planet, non of the spare rooms have anyone inside, can't find new scenes or anything, not even with the bug fix installed
It's only towards the end of the current game it becomes available

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
i'm confused, this is not the same bug fix we can download in the first page, and ... it somewhat an answer to my question or just a unrelated repost?
The bugfix is exactly what was linked in OP. It's the same link.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I'm always confused about pregnancy.
Do you guys want to see the actual stomach changes on a character or do you just want the after effects. As in, Player sleeps with girl and skip nine months with a child?
progression of the pregnancy is a yes for me. i dont like a flower that is planted one day and in a blink of an eye disappears as if you took a time leap into a month... i hate time leaps...

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
More the stages development. Something where the pregnancy progresses over time. Not one for preggo sex myself but sure add that too. This should also affect the dialogues the MC has with the pregnant party/parties and the dialogues the NPC's have with each other.
EG:
(1)You could sleep next to 18 and she wakes up because of morning sickness, feeling the baby kick etc.
(2)You could enter the hallway and 18 could be talking to Heles about a potential sibling, or talking to Bulma about how she's gotten swollen feet or much hungrier since the conception etc.
(3) There could also be quests/side quests tied into it. Such as the pregnant party sending you somewhere to acquire more comfortable clothes, a birth pod (whatever the saiyan babies go into after birth), construction of a nursery at the palace
(4)21 could also have experiments in her lab where you impregnate followers/people that pray to you in the universes to kinda build up some sort of elite guard, soldiers or whatever to do your bidding across the universes you control or to be used as future NPC's for plot purposes.

In terms of development the hyperbolic time chamber could come into play where we could skip the total 9 months or see the progress over 3/4 weeks from a small baby bump to a full out big ass womb.

In terms of the children you the creators can decide whether they'd be part of the main plot or not but the hyperbolic time chamber could also come into use here too(training them for your own purposes etc) and a slower progression system could also be used such as 8/10 weeks from infancy to adulthood due to 21's food supplements or whatever

Just spit balling off the top of my head!
Hope it helps
Masq

EDIT
You did really well with addressing fan's concerns/wants with the game in the latest update. That was well done!
i agree as long as we dont see the way some games go with "instant preggars" lol. i hate not being able to see how it plays out...

kampiria

Aug 20, 2017
the game softlocks due to bugs when some girl on a planet sees me because of a demon,
all choices cause a bug and if i hit ignore it resets me back to the beginning or the event.

Reactions: johnny twosins

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I flirt with Vados and so far I can only unlock penis inspections, how to unlock other options? (bj sex etc.)

And how do you visit someone in the room? once I saw that he wrote to me: (maybe I should visit Android 18 in her room) I look at all the rooms and write that they are empty.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Great game, you can have a laugh at times. It is a pity that there is no animation. :D

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Until now, I played the official version 0.9c for Android from the first page. Today I downloaded the compressed unofficial version 0.9d and save from the previous version do not work for me. :confused:

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Until now, I played the official version 0.9c for Android from the first page. Today I downloaded the compressed unofficial version 0.9d and save from the previous version do not work for me. :confused:
For me it worked, you change your saves to the new folder?

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
You don't do enough with the mortal. With how much this game can be fleshed out, I hope you realize that, instead of ending it prematurely like that one fairy tale game. The other artists are terrible, it's a jarring difference to mix styles like that, instead of staying consistent. It's practically like going to mspaint.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
You don't do enough with the mortal. With how much this game can be fleshed out, I hope you realize that, instead of ending it prematurely like that one fairy tale game. The other artists are terrible, it's a jarring difference to mix styles like that, instead of staying consistent. It's practically like going to mspaint.
Hmm, do you have any suggestions for the mortal? What sort of things would you like to see?

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
I think it would be nice to explore her planet, since her lore about blowjobs being high trust, was interesting. But a ton of games are always better when you can explore. It helps that unlike another game on this site, anyone can play this one without “nothing interesting” Text popping up due to running out of cutscenes. Because you can still talk to npcs like Vados and play repeated sex scenes.

I think your quests with Helles sums up the kind of lore that could be added to various planets. Personally, it should be tied to a character’s talk options as side stuff, since the scenes would be easy to write for. Like when you meet the Tuffle Queen and learn about her, that personal lore just stops after that one possessed guy.

I know the Saiyans have been revived now and deal with her too, but there’s just a lot there. You haven’t really added any threesomes either, which even an RPG Maker game on this site has a lot of.

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Hmm what scenes are animated..been waiting for a long time for them to be animated..hope they will improve and more old scenes will be animated at the next updates.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes