SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
Question when the game is fully comepleted, will we be able to impregnate all of the females in the game or choose to impregnate? I know we do it to Eighteen.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
So I tried actually finding a substitute artist, since my current one is busy, and I’ve underestimated how difficult it is finding a good one. People do not read at all, and I’ve gotten pms on a listing for mimicry, about the artist asking if I’d be interested in their style, which is pretty ridiculous.

Point is, I can see why you had to go with the B team with the Heles art. But whoever did Vados, Android 18, the Tuffles Queen, etc. They’re the ones that do a way better job. It’s too bad that the art community is so weird, you can’t find a good substitute. Like, the only times artists are willing to mimic a style, is when they do the draw in 12 different styles meme.

Since the Saiyan Queen wasn’t fuckable in the past, and Zenoh winded up bringing back the Saiyans, there’s another chance there. I do think you could probably use her to introduce the Ancient Saiyans, either by giving her MC’s kid, or her being related to Cumber.

Kraditos

Nov 3, 2019
I am on the start of the game, and when i try to do the ki sense training with vados, there is just some grey rectangles that i can click, but nothing happens. What do i need to do?

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
i dont get where to put the save file, is there two spots and we need to put one in both? cuz when i do it in the game folder i still have another one that was replaced but not showing as the replacement.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
normally not my kind of game decided to check it out just to try something a bit different then what im usually use to
and im really glad that i did because man ive been playing for hours on end plenty of action...main quests...side quests..
most importantly its a fuck ton of fun to play this game

• Red Heart
Reactions: ADRO864 and Masq

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
In "Dragon_Ball_Infinity-0.6-win\renpy\common"
There is file named "00console.rpy"
You just need to change "config.console = False" to "config.console = True" with any text editor.
Shift + O opens console.

Or you can just get UnRen.bat, its even on this site.

They work fine in 0.6 on windows. Ki_Control = 1000 set it to 1000, Power = 2 changed power from mind control to summoning.

You need to lower it for some reason as it was mentioned before.
is there more console commands?i have to fight a clone and all his shit is way higher then mine
his is in the 1000s mines only at 100 tired of losing so wanna over throw the battle field a bitset my shit to 9999 LOL

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes