Creus

Aug 7, 2017
Where is 18's room? After exploding a planet and having a dialogue with her where she tells me her real name, the MC thinks 'I feel like I should check her room'. But all the rooms are empty! Please help?

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Need some help, the game keeps crashing for me. My screen would go black for a few seconds then close itself. I downloaded the bugfix but it still happens. I downloaded this game before a few months back and didn't have this issue. Same issue with GodTube

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Need some help, the game keeps crashing for me. My screen would go black for a few seconds then close itself. I downloaded the bugfix but it still happens. I downloaded this game before a few months back and didn't have this issue. Same issue with GodTube
Crashes where? This may just be a renpy issue

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
Did I somehow miss the 21 & chi-chi scenes? Cause they are kinda here now & I have no memory of them doing anything. I always just saved when I reached the end of an update & then continued after downloading the new one. Do I need to start over? Also what happened to the Ring of Customisation? I can't seem to find where that went.

Xinoxon

Aug 16, 2020
Im stuck at the part when the saiyan was about to go to war with that other planet and he said he need some time to think. I slept for a lot of time and still dont work.
Is there a requirement.

Last edited:

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Sheesh transfer quota exceeded..damn it all..i was close to downloading completely when my browser crashed...

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes