SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
officially yeah but sometimes people with the patreon access leak it for free to users or the uploaders obtain the patreon versions and update the download links in the OP
I see cause on their patreon they are already working on 0.9f. So we should be getting update here to soon.

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
He Also Posted A Walkthrough

There are a couple ways to ensure you get a perfect walkthrough.

You will be given an option to train with either whis or vados. Each of their training teaches you a very different skill.

Vados teaches you to control your forms. This way they cost no ki.

Whis teaches you Ultra Instinct.

We highly recommend that you train solo.

Your unique super saiyan form heals you instantly so you don't need to buy Senzu Beans.

If you stock up on Tuffle bombs and use your 3rd Technique you can take off 400 hp from the clone.

In summary:

• Choose to train alone
  • Buy Tuffle bombs from Tuffalia
  • Use your 3rd technique in battle

How to train ourselves? I mean we end up with Vados right from the beginning and after meeting Phineapple when i select train Vados comes to train me. I don't know if I'm on the right track as per your walkthrough or not.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
How to train ourselves? I mean we end up with Vados right from the beginning and after meeting Phineapple when i select train Vados comes to train me. I don't know if I'm on the right track as per your walkthrough or not.
It's later story choice. Everything before that doesn't really matter.

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
Not sure, but it shouldn't be long to end of content after that.
Oh, So it's to the end then.

I have on more problem actually, I'm not able to get anything more from Phineapple, Only the blowjob far, i've been chatting her up increasing her comfort and doing the same blowjob for more than 20 times. Same with Vados actually, i couldn't anything more than Penis inspection but suddenly after a lewd chat i got the blowjob but that's it. I can't get anything more from her. Am i missing anything? Is there a way to get all of their content? Do i need to progress in the main story to get more content?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I have on more problem actually, I'm not able to get anything more from Phineapple, Only the blowjob far, i've been chatting her up increasing her comfort and doing the same blowjob for more than 20 times. Same with Vados actually, i couldn't anything more than Penis inspection but suddenly after a lewd chat i got the blowjob but that's it. I can't get anything more from her. Am i missing anything? Is there a way to get all of their content? Do i need to progress in the main story to get more content?
From what I remember it's mixed. You can unlock some scenes by repeating some options (18, caulifla, vados) and for others you need to advance quests. As for queen pineapple I am pretty sure it's still only bj.

Reactions: Punto

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
From what I remember it's mixed. You can unlock some scenes by repeating some options (18, caulifla, vados) and for others you need to advance quests. As for queen pineapple I am pretty sure it's still only bj.
Ooh lol so Phineaplle content is pretty much done. But Vados needs me to advance the story i guess. And for 18 and caulifla i think the same, advancing the story is the key. Thanks a lot bud.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Yeah it's this, I'm glad it's not another joke of a drawing
man, this is very bad, I honestly didn’t care so much about the graphics before, but these images don’t give me the least horny and added to that (I played until 0.9D) the text is also so simple that I didn’t feel anything, I miss that time:

Last edited:
Reactions: ADRO864 and GaRbS

jeze3

Oct 27, 2018
really enjoyed this game. it has a good amount of content, mostly good art and drawings and interesting stories.

there is one thing this game really needs though and that is: sex with Queen Viastra (titjob was great, maybe we can go further with her someday?)

Reactions: Masq
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes