nico360

May 17, 2020
Archivo "Quests.rpyc", línea 13094, en secuencia de comandos
Archivo "C: \ Users \ franco \ Desktop \ Divine_Adventure-0.9d-win \ Divine_Adventure-0.9d-win \ renpy \ ast.py", línea 1628, en ejecución
choice = renpy.exports.menu (opciones, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ franco \ Desktop \ Divine_Adventure-0.9d-win \ Divine_Adventure-0.9d-win \ renpy \ export.py", línea 956, en el menú
condition = renpy.python.py_eval (condición)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ franco \ Desktop \ Divine_Adventure-0.9d-win \ Divine_Adventure-0.9d-win \ renpy \ python.py", línea 2059, en py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode (código, globales, locales)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ franco \ Desktop \ Divine_Adventure-0.9d-win \ Divine_Adventure-0.9d-win \ renpy \ python.py", línea 2052, en py_eval_bytecode
devolver eval (código de bytes, globales, locales)
Archivo "juego / Quests.rpy", línea 13095, en <módulo>
NameError: el nombre 'Prayer1' no está definido

I can't go on about this error, does anyone have any idea how to fix it?

nico360

May 17, 2020
It happens after choosing whether to expel a demon from a mortal or if I kill them both, it does not matter that I choose that always comes out v,:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hmmm... harem & incest sounds nice, but I have no (zero) knowledge of DragonBall, of which - if I understand correctly - this is a parody of. I know the name, but that's it, so I'm a bit reluctant to download, because I fear that there will be a lot of text full of references which won't make sense to me. Do you think I can still enjoy the game?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You can play this without knowing anything about Dragon Ball and still enjoy it
Thanks for the quick answer! (y)
Does that mean that "universe 7" and its characters and setting get a good introduction/explanation? Or are there many characters (like "Beerus" and "Champa" in the OP) just referred to and if you don't know them you are just out of luck?

Edit: "if you don't know them you are just out of luck" is not a complaint. I am just trying to figure out what to expect.

D

Deleted member 850197

So I see the Incest Tag. So who are we playing to make this Incest, wondering before I download it?
You are playing as a Saiyan God of Destruction. I presume there's an incest tag because you are/will be able to have sex with a female mortal you helped to create. You can also get a BJ from Heles, who is the MC'S and Android 18's daughter.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Divine Adventure [v0.9F] Masquerade

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.15 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.15 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 135 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 118 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yeah it's this, I'm glad it's not another joke of a drawing
man, this is very bad, I honestly didn’t care so much about the graphics before, but these images don’t give me the least horny and added to that (I played until 0.9D) the text is also so simple that I didn’t feel anything, I miss that time:
have in mind is only 1 person doing the drawings, is normal to find something like that, they may not have finished it fully and will do so in next updates, this is a game in development guys, not all scenes are finished.

Hmmm... harem & incest sounds nice, but I have no (zero) knowledge of DragonBall, of which - if I understand correctly - this is a parody of. I know the name, but that's it, so I'm a bit reluctant to download, because I fear that there will be a lot of text full of references which won't make sense to me. Do you think I can still enjoy the game?
You can understand it more if you have knowledge of Dragon ball, but that doesn't mean you will enjoy it any less for not having it. i do recommend the game, this devs put great effort into making the game and is worth playing.

Reactions: Grimtown

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
Can
Divine Adventure [v0.9d] [Masquerade] - Original size 1.10GB
*Bugfix has been applied*
Compressed Unofficial Android(157MB): WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Windows/Linux (144MB): WORKUPLOAD

Compressed MAC (140MB): WORKUPLOAD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!​
Can you provide Android v0.9e also?

Reactions: Nordec

HARLEYKIND

Aug 23, 2020
That's it in v0.9F ? omg I'm so disappointed. The reworks are ugly
Why not take more times and doing more content ? It's cool do to do some reworks but we don't really care, the story is important and in v0.9F if you played v0.9E that was what 5minutes gameplay ?

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
the images have gone down in quality. Yes there is only one person doing it but their needs to be more quality control the lines on the cg's are too thick and need to look better. I understand that you cant put 100 hours + into every picture but i expect some quality. look at the quality below. The Helles lewd cgs are the worst there needs to be some quality control

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes