decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Sigh..browser crash still exists for me whenever download is near 100 percent hope someone will post another mega link for 0.9e.

Aug 4, 2017
Sigh..browser crash still exists for me whenever download is near 100 percent hope someone will post another mega link for 0.9e.
my guy you gotta stop spamming this message, people saw it the first time. It's not an issue with the link, it's an issue with your browser or your computer. I use Opera and Opera GX, it worked fine on both browsers. Delete your cache and history or reinstall your browser

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
my guy you gotta stop spamming this message, people saw it the first time. It's not an issue with the link, it's an issue with your browser or your computer. I use Opera and Opera GX, it worked fine on both browsers. Delete your cache and history or reinstall your browser
Hmmm okay I already used two browsers already though..

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Either you dont have space, or you exceeded your MEGA data transfer quota, or your computer has an issue. I even tested it again just to check, and it works fine, so there's nothing wrong with the link
Okay, space is not probably the issue since I still have 400gb left for my PC and the transfer quota notifies you if you have exceeded..meh just gonna wait for the next version to come out.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I see people asking for Link to 0.9e, but why does this site have just 0.9d? Or is 0.9e only for Patreon right now?

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Can anyone tell me if when we receive the news that the vados has been kidnapped, is it the end of the update

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes