libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Between this and Godtube, is there any CG that isn't shared? Or can you just play one/the other and see it all?

Nov 28, 2018
Between this and Godtube, is there any CG that isn't shared? Or can you just play one/the other and see it all?
Well Godtube isn't actually a complete game on it's own ,it does feature the dc universe content but at the moment it ain't much, it's more or less like a gallery for Divine Adventure

So you can watch all the scenes in Godtube directly or play Divine Adventure and see them through the story

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
Hi guys, i'm stuck and can't progress beyond Vados blowjob scene. I can't do any other of her scenes since like day 10 and i'm at day 90 now, i've already had Zeno kill Towa. Everytime I click the boobjob option it just says "it would be strange to ask that now" - is that a bug? Is there anything I need to do before I can unlock more vados options? Any help would be greatly appreciated! I am playing version 0.9

Nevermind! As I progressed the story everything else happend.

Last edited:
Reactions: kennywayne

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
So far one of the most enjoyable games i've played. It truly captures the feeling of a god and authority and power and even the need to slightly train is placed in just the right amounts. The developer deserves a big kudos and respect, a lot of effort is built into this - even if the art is slightly worsening in quality.

Having Vados developing feelings openly for the MC after she's saved would be amazing!

Correct me if i'm wrong guys, but currently the content stops after Vados is kidnapped correct?

AtomicShards

Aug 27, 2017
So far one of the most enjoyable games i've played. It truly captures the feeling of a god and authority and power and even the need to slightly train is placed in just the right amounts. The developer deserves a big kudos and respect, a lot of effort is built into this - even if the art is slightly worsening in quality.

Having Vados developing feelings openly for the MC after she's saved would be amazing!

Correct me if i'm wrong guys, but currently the content stops after Vados is kidnapped correct?
It stops after around a mission or two after, as long as you've already done all the side content

Reactions: Netharias
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes