Nov 28, 2018
android port??
I give up following this thread. Its totally clear the one that ports apk for android will not upload the updated game (since its clear he got in masquerade payroll)
oh well, time to search for other places.
Android version?
For anyone wanting to play this on android you don't really need a port
Try Joiplay it is available on the playstore have the extracted game folder for Win in your phone storage and add the game in Joiplay
I played through all of the newer content of this update on Joiplay and it worked flawlessly

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Try Joiplay it is available on the playstore have the extracted game folder for Win in your phone storage and add the game in Joiplay
I played through all of the newer content of this update on Joiplay and it worked flawlessly
REALLY?!? I WILL TRY IT THEN

rocco717

Jan 23, 2020
That's heavy tbh can't do much about it though
Anyways I'll attach my save file here it starts right from the beginning of this update you'll miss some part after the creature training which is getting to know about Vados' whereabouts (approx 5 mins of gameplay)
Thanks man

shakesbakes

Feb 23, 2018
If you can't find Rumpelstiltskin in the 3rd picture, first find the guy with the gold hat on the right side of the picture (he's on a horse and has his arm sticking out). Look on the dude to his left and Rumpel is there

Reactions: NG12345

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
thanks a lot, it worked! Screw monopoly!
now if you may, can you tell where do I put my savefile to playwith joiplay (i already have the game installed on the app, now I want to import my save)

NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
If you can't find Rumpelstiltskin in the 3rd picture, first find the guy with the gold hat on the right side of the picture (he's on a horse and has his arm sticking out). Look on the dude to his left and Rumpel is there
Also he's bit to the left of the well on the first picture. Not sure where he is on the second one, would appreciate it if anyone would share.

TonyJC

Apr 4, 2019
Uh oh. Loaded up my save and whenever I click Quest I'm only shown a return screen and go back to the throne room. Is it fucked? Should I load up a previous save?

EDIT: Alright, figured it out and this is for those that don't remember what was going on before loading onto 1.0. You have to see Android 21 in her lab, where you can advance the story from there.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes