Nov 28, 2018
thanks a lot, it worked! Screw monopoly!
now if you may, can you tell where do I put my savefile to playwith joiplay (i already have the game installed on the app, now I want to import my save)
The saves folder is inside the primary directory like if your main folder is "Divine Adventure 1.0" then right inside it you should see a saves folder along with the exe and all

Reactions: uchihafabio

H609

Jan 17, 2020
Also he's bit to the left of the well on the first picture. Not sure where he is on the second one, would appreciate it if anyone would share.
For the second picture, look at the white clothed circular table at the bottom right, he is camouflaged with the woman in reds sleeve

Reactions: NG12345

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
Damn missed a big opportunity with introducing your son. Could have been a hot daughter oh well.
Totally agree haha. If that were the case it'd be funny to have seen this hypothetical daughter meet Heles or something like that.

Masq Any chance we can pick the gender instead in the future? Pretty please? :)

Reactions: stdman

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
I have played and finished the new update - I have slight issues with it, writing-wise. Generally I am very pleased with the writer's direction and writing, I think he is mostly doing a brilliant job. Although in the latest update I feel Vados and everyone, even the MC (albeit less so) are behaving extremely strangely in response to the MC's son presence. It is constantly mentioned weeks elapse, and there is little interaction between the MC and his son - also Vados is behaving extremely strangely by simply accepting and allowing her son's strange behaviour and lack of communication (I don't know if he can't communicate since he hasn't learned language due to being supernaturally grown) but regardless, the lack of detail to mentoring him, teaching him, communicating with him or even paying him any attention is offputting. As of now, he feels like an autistic individual that for some (extremely strange reason) everyone disregards.

The fact that this man is a fusion between a God of Destruction and an Angel makes this infinitely more less-relatable and strange. If he were a helpless, powerless thing that'd still be hard to swallow but would pass, but this man is immensely dangerous - it needs attention, instruction, tutoring, monitoring and for it to be understood; the absence of all this has made this last update less enjoyable. (It is also my son, I wanna care for it in some level or at least feel anything towards it besides the fact that it's gonna be a pain in my behind in the future, as is clearly foreshadowed.)

Also, with everything else mentioned up there - would love to see more connection with the son, which is probably planned for the future, but is really lacking for the fact you just met your son and you barely give a kahoots about it.

One more thing, the appeal of Vados was this otherworldly feeling about her and the fact she felt 'above' everything due to her being a powerful entity, an Angel. I feel like Bulma and the others corrupting her takes away from her special charm, although I do appreciate the developer having her openly develop feelings for the MC (just like I suggested a few days ago!), I feel she's losing a lot of her special value and is starting to feel just like another human companion (which she technically is now) but i'd love to see her returning to her regal self when her powers are restored, with the intimate feelings remaining for the MC.

Love the cross-over with your other game! It felt good, slightly disappointed we didn't have our powers there but it was really well done regardless. (We all play this game to feel like Gods in some level)
Thanks to anyone reading, and to the dev keep up the great work and thanks for listening to our feedback! = )

ace62354

Oct 8, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Quests.rpy", line 15520, in <module>
NameError: name 'Prayer1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Training.rpyc", line 11, in script call
File "Quests.rpyc", line 15519, in script
File "C:\Users\harbi\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "C:\Users\harbi\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0-win\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "C:\Users\harbi\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0-win\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\harbi\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0-win\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Quests.rpy", line 15520, in <module>
NameError: name 'Prayer1' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Divine Adventure 1.0
Thu Nov 05 07:20:30 2020
```

Bunta

May 6, 2018
I can't progress in the game, Vados doesn't have anything for me when I talk with her and everything else is not available yet, somebody help

Reactions: vopmain

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Is there any scene with Maggie in the Taverne? Or can we only see her gorgouse body?

mirgaonfire

May 3, 2018
Is there a bug when you go to talk to the henchmen? It always takes me back to finding the dwarf in the paintings.

exava

Nov 11, 2018
is there a walkthrough. im trying to do more with vados and i seem to be stuck on handjobs and blowjobs

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes